Active Topics

Poll: Did you order a Jolla tablet?
Poll Options
Did you order a Jolla tablet?

Closed Thread
Originally Posted by pichlo View Post
Might be nice in a dram of Talisker (Though I am more of a neat drinker myself.)
I'm more of a vodka fan myself, can you get arrested for drink-sailing?

Originally Posted by pichlo View Post
What's a suspension air conditioning?
may be the speaker that makes the announcement?

Posts: 1,389 | Thanked: 1,857 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Israel
Originally Posted by tommo View Post
I'm more of a vodka fan myself, can you get arrested for drink-sailing?
But on other hand how about "Yohoho and the bottle of rum" song?

Posts: 951 | Thanked: 2,344 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ UK
Originally Posted by juiceme View Post
You did WHAT???

Delay or not, that defintely is not the way to go!
Now tomorrow you go back to that wokplace and return da winföne! Capish?
Originally Posted by peterleinchen View Post
NOOOOOOOO!!!

Fully support that and order you -mariusmssj- to do so!
I am not far from doing it tbh. Going from Jolla/N9 to windows phone is like having handcuffs being put on, I can't do or change anything

I just needed a cheap phone to last me until 2016 for when Jolla 2 or intex phones are out.

What makes it even worse is that I didn't even for a Nokia lumia but for this odd manufacture called BLU

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Just because jolla are so slow I want and bought an iPhone 6s Plus today. Not that they care but I hold them reposnsible. So basically they owe me money for one surface pro 3 and one iPhone.

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
Just because jolla are so slow I want and bought an iPhone 6s Plus today. Not that they care but I hold them reposnsible. So basically they owe me money for one surface pro 3 and one iPhone.
At least they are open about being closed.

Posts: 1,873 | Thanked: 4,529 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ North Potomac MD
So what if you got this email...

Ahoy Sailors!
Well, um, the seas have been a bit rough of late with some issues in regards to supplies. You know, the usual stuff. Shortage of parts, delays, quality control issues, and a few price increases here there. As we would love to ship your tablet to you as soon as possible, we are going to need for all of you sailors to send us $50 more. Otherwise our ship may indeed capsize in these heavy seas. We hope this does not cause any inconvenience to any of our highly valued sailors.

Best regards and keep on sailing!
Your Jolla Crew

EDIT: So there is no confusion, this is not a real email. Just a hypothetical.

Last edited by mscion; 2015-11-12 at 14:44.

Posts: 951 | Thanked: 2,344 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ UK
Originally Posted by mscion View Post

Ahoy Sailors!
Well, um, the seas have been a bit rough of late with some issues in regards to supplies. You know, the usual stuff. Shortage of parts, delays, quality control issues, and a few price increases here there. As we would love to ship your tablet to you as soon as possible, we are going to need for all of you sailors to send us $50 more. Otherwise our ship may indeed capsize in these heavy seas. We hope this does not cause any inconvenience to any of our highly valued sailors.

Your Jolla Crew
Well that's rather odd. Doesn't inspire confidence

Posts: 1,104 | Thanked: 5,652 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Holland
Originally Posted by mscion View Post

Ahoy Sailors!

Your Jolla Crew
I assume this is a joke?

Posts: 1,873 | Thanked: 4,529 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ North Potomac MD
Originally Posted by dirkvl View Post
I assume this is a joke?
Hi. I apologize if there is some confusion. This is not a real letter. What I'm really asking is, if due to circumstances beyond the control of Jolla they are short of cash and ask folks to contribute $50 more so that they could deliver the tablets, would you do it? Actually I would...

Closed Thread

Tags
moral hazard, paypal refund