Poll: Did you order a Jolla tablet?
Poll Options
Did you order a Jolla tablet?

Closed Thread
Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
still no jolla response?

1. either this finical issues is just a fake rumor. jolla is safe

or

2. Jolla is in total denial and put their heads in the sand.

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
still no jolla response?

1. either this finical issues is just a fake rumor. jolla is safe

or

2. Jolla is in total denial and put their heads in the sand.
Do you read anything here?

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by MisterMaster View Post
Do you read anything here?
no, bin bizzy running businesses so we don't end up like jolla. I was elected to lead, not to read[arnold schwarzenegger voice]

What is the lastest? a new wave starting in April?

OK, no more comment from jolla?

debt restructuring...then
1. jolla is ****ed
2. we are ****ed
3. the tablet is ****ed
4. jolla has not been open at all, this has been known a long time.
5. jolla management is not fit to run a business
6. I can write more... I'm too disappointed. $50M dollars down the...

This leaked was just another betrayal! Should have come from jolla directly!

Last edited by Dave999; 2015-11-20 at 17:03.

Posts: 307 | Thanked: 1,460 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Switzerland
There was a press release earlier, Dave. It's everywhere.

Basically, it's all your fault and they're going to sue. Better lawyer up!

Originally Posted by billranton View Post
There was a press release earlier, Dave. It's everywhere.

Basically, it's all your fault and they're going to sue. Better lawyer up!
Yeah, should have been drafted yesterday or on month ago. blog post should been ready to explain, apoagize for asking people to put their money for the last tablets from the shop when the companies was dead in its track! Not mention all the backers. not a word for 6 months! Almost illegal behavior!

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Yeah, should have been drafted yesterday or on month ago. blog post should been ready to explain, apoagize for asking people to put their money for the last tablets from the shop when the companies was dead in its track! Not mention all the backers. not a word for 6 months! Almost illegal behavior!
Your level of entitlement is a bit too high for my likes. The company is trying to restructure to avoid putting a lot of people out of work and you're going on ad nauseum about a tablet.

We get it. Trust me, I have money invested too. But it's in our best interests that they get their company in order, so that you'll get some updates once the tablet is received.

I hope that this is just a hiccup, that some investors see the worth of Sailfish, this hardware does get out and the folks that have crafted Sailfish get a chance to continue on their endeavors.

Posts: 1,389 | Thanked: 1,857 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Israel
What is that?
http://jolla-adventures.com/

Originally Posted by gerbick View Post
Your level of entitlement is a bit too high for my likes. The company is trying to restructure to avoid putting a lot of people out of work and you're going on ad nauseum about a tablet.

We get it. Trust me, I have money invested too. But it's in our best interests that they get their company in order, so that you'll get some updates once the tablet is received.

I hope that this is just a hiccup, that some investors see the worth of Sailfish, this hardware does get out and the folks that have crafted Sailfish get a chance to continue on their endeavors.
Dude, forget the tablet. its not about the tablet. These people are dangerous. They are wasting other peoples money in a way that is disturbing. They must be stopped.

They have done a great OS, A great Phone but the journey ends here and now.

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Dude, forget the tablet. its not about the tablet. These people are dangerous. They are wasting other peoples money in a way that is disturbing. They must be stopped.
Care to prove these "dangerous" activities? I mean, you make it sound like this is Enron.

Or are we just resorting to hyperbole because this is a race to see what statement will end up as a news article?

Originally Posted by ZogG View Post
What is that?
http://jolla-adventures.com/
jolla started that while back. They are trying to help other Start-ups I guess

Closed Thread

Tags
moral hazard, paypal refund