Active Topics

Poll: Did you order a Jolla tablet?
Poll Options
Did you order a Jolla tablet?

Closed Thread
Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by vitaminj View Post
No, when I'm in the same (bad) boat as a load of other people, I don't try to get preferential treatment.
What preferential treatment? Are you high? I contacted Amex because it is my right to call my CC institute in case when some company is not delivering what they've convinced us for entire year to be delivered... BTW I don't actually "call" other people for their decision of sticking with Jolla, correct?

If a Campaign Owner is unable to perform on any promise and/or commitment to Contributors, the Campaign Owner will work with the Contributors to reach a mutually satisfactory resolution, which may include the issuance of a refund of Contributions by the Campaign Owner.
Mutual satisfaction? LOOL. I have contacted them 24 times, and every time they refused to deal with me. Every time, when I asked for tablet they implied that it will be delivered. When I asked for a refund, they gave me two ridiculous options, and after that they've revoke that (this actually shows their intention, that they had no willingness to "resolve" dispute...). Do I need to carry on with all details? I do hope that you understand where this leads to.

I think he's trying to suggest that I'm some kind of elitist metropolitan snob and felt the need to insult me back as I insulted him. Shots fired. 1-all.
Actually you said it all about your character. No further comments from my side.

Last edited by prometheus; 2016-02-13 at 13:08.

Originally Posted by gerbick View Post
American Express are pretty darn good about siding on your favor if you state when you paid, what you expected, what was/was not delivered and if you can point to any information that corroborates your story, they'll tend to fight/side with you. I like that about them.

Perhaps a PM between yourself and Prometheus to sort out those details would be to your benefit.
Yeah, you are right. He did contact me, and I believe I gave him enough information so he can decide if he want to contact his CC issuer to get his money back. Again, I do not encourage anyone to do the same, it is totally up to them whether they decide to stick with Jolla, wait for them to (if they ever) issue them a refund, donate that money (that they so happily implied in their blog post) or whatever...

cheers.

Originally Posted by prometheus View Post
Yeah, you are right. He did contact me, and I believe I gave him enough information so he can decide if he want to contact his CC issuer to get his money back. Again, I do not encourage anyone to do the same, it is totally up to them whether they decide to stick with Jolla, wait for them to (if they ever) issue them a refund, donate that money (that they so happily implied in their blog post) or whatever...

cheers.
Wonder why your situation is different. ?

Posts: 6,445 | Thanked: 20,981 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ UK
No, when I'm in the same (bad) boat as a load of other people, I don't try to get preferential treatment.
I would give you a thousand thanks just for that sentence if I could. If only everyone behaved that way. Not only in Tabletgate but in every aspect of life.

Plonk!

Last edited by pichlo; 2016-02-13 at 16:01.

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Not cool to say something with a fake quote.

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Originally Posted by pichlo View Post
I would give you a thousand thanks just for that sentence if I could. If only everyone behaved that way. Not only in Tabletgate but in every aspect of life.

Plonk!
Maybe you both should take your pants off and kiss each other...

Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
Not cool to say something with a fake quote.
More cool than saying "Yeah, i got my money back. But you shouldnt"

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Maybe you both should take your pants off and kiss each other...
Why so serious? Relax. You got the money.

I think you all need to rethink why you arguing? I don't really see why

Originally Posted by nieldk View Post
More cool than saying "Yeah, i got my money back. But you shouldnt"
Yeah. Becouse then it's your words. You might not agree. But still the posters words. That is atleast my view which isn't the law but maybe it should be

Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
Yeah. Becouse then it's your words. You might not agree. But still the posters words. That is atleast my view.
Did you know?

Selfish is a Japanese restaurant in Copenhagen

http://www.selfish.dk/

Closed Thread

Tags
moral hazard, paypal refund