They could, but should they? It's something only very few people would use.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nthn For This Useful Post:
Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by nthn View Post
They could, but should they? It's something only very few people would use.
So is sailfish

Btw. What happened with cases Jolla stole from lastu(but later paid?) did the backers ever see them in action. Talking about bought during campaign by backers without tablet shipment ?

Track down the warehouse and get them.

That would at least be valuable to ship the cases for free now.

Or did Jolla burned them to erase all traces of the existence

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Last edited by Dave999; 2017-07-07 at 16:58.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dave999 For This Useful Post:
if we wanted a slimline gel/silicone case would an Aigo x86 version fit (presuming it existed), and would it be available for sale anywhere accessible from europe?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jedibeeftrix For This Useful Post:
Posts: 6,445 | Thanked: 20,981 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ UK
Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
Btw. What...
...have any of your posts to do with the subject of this thread?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pichlo For This Useful Post:
Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by pichlo View Post
...have...
Yes approximately 80 percent to do with it, 20 percent waste!
I think it's very relevant to this thread since the cases only fit this tablet. Now... consider Jolla made up a reason not to ship charger due to unnecessary waste and energy consumption then I think the cases could come to good use now for the community. Especially the ones order a case. And now a follow up tablet.

We should at least ask them.

Here they are/we're in Jolla office or warehouse.

Last edited by Dave999; 2017-07-07 at 18:11.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dave999 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 559 | Thanked: 1,017 times | Joined on May 2008 @ Finland
If I get Youyota tablet, I actually could use my Lastu case (which I paid but which was not delivered to me) so Dave's question is somewhat relevant to me. Offtopic but slightly interesting.

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to OVK For This Useful Post:
Posts: 32 | Thanked: 96 times | Joined on Aug 2015 @ Crow's Nest, Souvereignty of Faerie Fae

Hey guys, we're at 89%/44.613 US dollars (out of 50.000) reached by 183 backers + still 14 days to go! You will definitely make it, Chen! Congrats to a successful campaign! THIS time I'm proud to be in (if you know what I mean...)

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to indie carmayne For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by indie carmayne View Post

Hey guys, we're at 89%/44.613 US dollars (out of 50.000) reached by 183 backers + still 14 days to go! You will definitely make it, Chen! Congrats to a successful campaign! THIS time I'm proud to be in (if you know what I mean...)
It's a long way to walk to call it successful, my man. Collecting money is the easy part. But sure. looks good so far

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dave999 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 32 | Thanked: 96 times | Joined on Aug 2015 @ Crow's Nest, Souvereignty of Faerie Fae
I just wanted to add that I backed the campaign with orders 104-106, i.e. the Russian Red 64gb package with keyboard + black cover, the dark grey sleeve + a large tee (I seem to be the first + only one until now who ordered a t-shirt, for whatever reason). The EC card option didn't work for me so I used my credit card again. As it wasn't possible to purchase everything i wanted in a single order I had to set up three instead.

Slightly OT: Some of my posts seem to be lost in limbo (or maybe pending, awaiting permission). What's equally annoying is that I can't set up an avatar (yet).

Posts: 81 | Thanked: 342 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Finland
What we really need, is a therapy group for anonymous ripped off indiegogo campaign participants. The problem is that many threads in this forum tend to turn into that (therapy threads). Keep it coming, it will feel much better...

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jukk For This Useful Post:

Tags
jolla tablet, sailfish os