Notices

Posts: 274 | Thanked: 143 times | Joined on Jun 2007 @ Romania
I've found enough bugs today (didn't expected it otherwise), so there will be a few quite days fixing them

Cheers
Mihai

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iancumihai For This Useful Post:
One question: app manager reports that mytube is 0kb, uninstalling will free up 0kb, etc.
Is this just due to miqsing info, or could it affect my removing the application to upgrade? Running .4

Posts: 274 | Thanked: 143 times | Joined on Jun 2007 @ Romania
Originally Posted by chrisak View Post
One question: app manager reports that mytube is 0kb, uninstalling will free up 0kb, etc.
Is this just due to miqsing info, or could it affect my removing the application to upgrade? Running .4
missing info in deb - upgrade & removal will work

Posts: 4,783 | Thanked: 1,253 times | Joined on Aug 2007 @ norway
hmm, had to bump app manager into red pill mode...

oh, and maybe throw in a way to delete movies without having to usee the file manager.

beyond that, love it!

Last edited by tso; 2008-03-11 at 12:28.

Terrific app! I love how it actually grabs the file and saves it for later. This will be great for grabbing a bunch of stuff for offline viewing later. A "grab" button that would download but not play the video would be sweet as well.

Keep up the great work!

Posts: 82 | Thanked: 5 times | Joined on Jun 2007 @ New Mexico, USA
Tried to install 0.0.6 but got an error message in the Application Manager:

“Unable to install mytube. Application packages missing: python-gdata / gdataclient / gdata-python”

Sadly I'm an ignoramus when it comes to red pill mode and becoming root, etc. But would really like too try this app!

UPDATE: Went ahead and installed python-gdata after figuring out the mysteries of red pill mode, and the app installed with no problem and works fine. THANKS!

Last edited by HalSF; 2008-03-11 at 22:15.

Doe sit have finger friendly controls and buttons ?
Just thought about asking before I try it tonight maybe.

Thanks all the same for adding to the choice.

finally the killer n800 app now i don't need to worry about ipod touch.
you beat Canola to the punch also.

mine downloads to the internal memory card , any way to select the external card for storage? A delete folder or select a download folder would be nice but i just move files i want to keep delete rest.

why does selecting file turn light blue then hitting it again turns line dark blue any significance for this?

hitting play sometimes file does not download other times it goes right away is this a utube issue?

any thoughts on making the thumbnails a little bigger? or user selectable size?

finally you need a paypal donation button , i know maemo is based on free stuff but this is so killer you need to be compensated
thank you, thankyou, thanks you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sad to report my mytube is no longer working either. I can get search results etc., but nothing seems to save/play anymore. I uninstalled .4 and upgraded to .7 with same results. Perhaps youtube is the cause?

My streamtuner is acting up as well..... its been a bad day

Posts: 67 | Thanked: 40 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ Los Angeles
I think I'll wait for a beta.
I cannot get all the pythons installed