Notices

I just upgraded to 0.0.8 and on the front of the main screen there is a button that says "bla bla"? Perhaps you accidentally left this in from the debugging process? I noticed that mplayer still has the a/v sync issue, but I dunno if much can be done about that per se. Keep up the good work!

Last edited by mscdex; 2008-03-13 at 18:42.

Posts: 10 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Jan 2008 @ Germany
All versions 0.0.1 to 0.0.8 start on my 2007HE. I can search - and it obviously finds videos that i can watch - but sadly it doesn't show thumbs and text for the videos only empty rectangles to choose.

This is the error message from xterm:

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/mytube/renderer.py", line 23, in on_render

cr = window.cairo_create()

AttributeError: 'gtk.gdk.Window' object has no attribute 'cairo_create'

any ideas why anyone?

Carl

Posts: 274 | Thanked: 143 times | Joined on Jun 2007 @ Romania
install python2.5-cairo

Warning!! Warning!!

Do not install python2.5-cairo if you are using 2007HE ...

check the posts bellow

Last edited by iancumihai; 2008-03-14 at 13:47.

Posts: 193 | Thanked: 41 times | Joined on Jan 2007 @ Paia, Maui, Hawaii
Originally Posted by iancumihai View Post
install python2.5-cairo
Hi, iancumihai
I am having the exact same problem as carl76 above.
Unfortunately python2.5-cairo is a 'chinook' package and I am still running 'bora' on OS2007.
Is there any other way of displaying text and thumbnails?

[When I blindly click on an empty triangle I can download and watch the video perfectly...great application, thanks]

Originally Posted by ichmoimeyo View Post
Hi, iancumihai
I am having the exact same problem as carl76 above.
Unfortunately python2.5-cairo is a 'chinook' package and I am still running 'bora' on OS2007.
Is there any other way of displaying text and thumbnails?

[When I blindly click on an empty triangle I can download and watch the video perfectly...great application, thanks]
I bet another way exists. i used cairo cause what the first example on google showing how to draw a pixbuf.
Do you have a 770 by any chance ?

Posts: 10 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Jan 2008 @ Germany
Warning!! Warning!!

Do not install python2.5-cairo if you are using 2007HE

My device isn't booting any more - i never thought of such a serious problem if i'd install a chinook package ?!? Could this be possible.

Sh*t happens ;-)

However great app - an I think we'll find annother solution for the cairo problem.

Carl76

Thanks for this great app. I am using n810/OS2008 it worked on first try with all basic functionality for me.

I just noticed that the volume level defaults to max whenever I go to another video. Is it possible to leave it at the current level for the next realease?

Posts: 193 | Thanked: 41 times | Joined on Jan 2007 @ Paia, Maui, Hawaii
Originally Posted by iancumihai View Post
I bet another way exists. i used cairo cause what the first example on google showing how to draw a pixbuf.
Do you have a 770 by any chance ?
I have a 'n800' running OS2007 [version 4.2007.26-8]

Originally Posted by mscdex View Post
I just upgraded to 0.0.8 and on the front of the main screen there is a button that says "bla bla"? Perhaps you accidentally left this in from the debugging process? I noticed that mplayer still has the a/v sync issue, but I dunno if much can be done about that per se. Keep up the good work!
bla bla means i don't know what that button should do.

i'll change it to "yada yada"

The Following User Says Thank You to iancumihai For This Useful Post:
Posts: 36 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ Finland
Wow. I finally got it working after I solved my internal memory card read only problem. Great App. Keep up good working! Thanks!