Active Topics

Posts: 386 | Thanked: 1,094 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ Netherlands
AAAAAAAAA
"Shipping globally is estimated to be early October 2019."
https://www.fxtec.com/product/fxtec-pro%c2%b9/

Every week I have to wait more until to get my phone I get more pissed off at my N900 for being more unstable than The Zone.

Last edited by Wasmachinemann-NL; 2019-09-10 at 20:25.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wasmachinemann-NL For This Useful Post:
Posts: 74 | Thanked: 110 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Norway
Trying to stay positive for a delivery next week for us who pre-ordered early (and paid quickly)

Would be a lot simpler if they just gave us a shipping date. Then we would at least know.

Last edited by electristan; 2019-09-10 at 20:51.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to electristan For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,873 | Thanked: 4,529 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ North Potomac MD
Any idea what difference there is between the pre-order version that is being shipped shortly and the one being shipped in October? Just price?

One more question for those that have had a hands on. From the video that is shown on the order site, it really looks like it would be hard to reach and press the number keys because they appear to be too close to the screen edge/bezel. What is your experience?

Thanks!

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mscion For This Useful Post:
Posts: 74 | Thanked: 110 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Norway
Originally Posted by mscion View Post
Any idea what difference there is between the pre-order version that is being shipped shortly and the one being shipped in October? Just price?
As i understand it, yes just the price.

The first batch/run was smaller so it was first come first serve. At least that is what was said in emails and at the F(x)tec Forums when payment notifications were first sent out.

This may all have changed of course

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to electristan For This Useful Post:
Posts: 697 | Thanked: 1,980 times | Joined on Jun 2015 @ Lisbon - Portugal

One more question for those that have had a hands on. From the video that is shown on the order site, it really looks like it would be hard to reach and press the number keys because they appear to be too close to the screen edge/bezel. What is your experience?

Thanks!
"Benefits of being an "early bird"? Pre-order the Pro1 now and receive a free pair of Limited Edition F(x)tec earphones & F(x)tec #Pro1 case "
https://twitter.com/thefxtec/status/...787426304?s=19

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to deutch1976 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,873 | Thanked: 4,529 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ North Potomac MD
Originally Posted by electristan View Post
As i understand it, yes just the price.

The first batch/run was smaller so it was first come first serve. At least that is what was said in emails and at the F(x)tec Forums when payment notifications were first sent out.

This may all have changed of course
Thanks for your rapid response! I added one more question in an edit but your response appeared before I could post!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mscion For This Useful Post:
Posts: 697 | Thanked: 1,980 times | Joined on Jun 2015 @ Lisbon - Portugal
Thanks for your rapid response! I added one more question in an edit but your response appeared before I could post!
I believe that will not be a problem. The space between the keys and the screen is big enough not to disturb

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to deutch1976 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Wasmachinemann-NL View Post
AAAAAAAAA
"Shipping globally is estimated to be early October 2019."
https://www.fxtec.com/product/fxtec-pro%c2%b9/

https://i.imgur.com/2g94zCD.png

Every week I have to wait more until to get my phone I get more pissed off at my N900 for being more unstable than The Zone.
FAQ still says preorders will ship in September. If the device is delayed, so be it, but as paying customers, we deserve to know the details.
They never committed to a ship date which makes me uneasy but I'm holding steady to the "mid September" that they suggested. For me that means the 15th to the 21st, give (certainly not take) a few days.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gtmaster303 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,478 | Thanked: 9,871 times | Joined on Dec 2008 @ Shanghai / London
Originally Posted by gtmaster303 View Post
FAQ still says preorders will ship in September. If the device is delayed, so be it, but as paying customers, we deserve to know the details.
They never committed to a ship date which makes me uneasy but I'm holding steady to the "mid September" that they suggested. For me that means the 15th to the 21st, give (certainly not take) a few days.
Will indeed update status very shortly. Team is working hard for the delivery.

The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to chenliangchen For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by chenliangchen View Post
Will indeed update status very shortly. Team is working hard for the delivery.
Can't tell you how much I appreciate the updates Chen, thank you.
Fingers crossed for some good news

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to gtmaster303 For This Useful Post:

Tags
a good rabbit, fxtec, hwkbd, keyboard, livermorium, n950 revival, never gives up, qwerty, readyfx, silly rabbit