Active Topics

thinks, please.

I've no clue, really, but I'd try installing maemo-pan. I think there's lots of info on this already if you search a little more.

Maemo-pan is the key. I did a little writeup on how I got it working here.

Depends on which phone and whether you have a phone-as-modem (PAM) plan. With sprint or verizon, if you don't have a PAM plan, you'll need usbmodem or pdanet. If you do have a PAM plan, you can use BT-PAN, otherwise, with usbmodem/PDAnet, you'll need BT-DUN. I have BT-DUN working with a moto Q9c and PDAnet.

Give more details, and we can help more.

hi i have mogul with sprint and daa plan as a modem , hoe to set it up to use my n800,thru blue tooth ,thanks

if you have a phone as modem plan, look at the bt-pan link given by ddrager above.

thank u guys it works love u all

Originally Posted by ddrager View Post
Maemo-pan is the key. I did a little writeup on how I got it working here.
Maemo-PAN did the trick for me. My phone is a T-Mobile Dash running WM6.

Posts: 9 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Jan 2008 @ Washington, DC
If all you need is Internet access from the phone, this is the best solution:

www.wmwifirouter.com

I am using it with a Mogul from Sprint and it basically turns the phone into a router. Anyone with the proper password can log-in to the phone just like any other wireless network. It then bridges out through EV-DO and is actually quite fast.

If you are looking to share files between the phone and the N800, that's not my department.

http://forum.xda-developers.com. You may find a dun hack for your phone there. As well as wm 6.1 upgrades which work perfectly. But the only thing not working i think is ... PAN. But the dun hack for the TMOB dash works perfectly for me with 6.1.