Active Topics

Posts: 3,096 | Thanked: 1,525 times | Joined on Jan 2006 @ Michigan, USA
At least three people did not follow the instructions on the first page which said FREAKING READ.

This is only to be installed on systems that are already booting from flash. If you boot to flash and install this it will most likely HOSE your install

Again Steps 1 and 2 ???

1) READ ABOVE

2) DID YOU READ ABOVE (Many people just dont read things before installing things. Well especially if its from me, You should read and ask any questions prior to install.
To all my Maemo friends. I will no longer be monitoring any of my threads here on a regular basis. I am no longer supporting anything I did under maemo at maemo.org. If you need some help with something you can reach me at tablethacker.com or www.facebook.com/penguinbait. I have disabled my PM's here, and removed myself from Council email and Community mailing list. There has been some fun times, see you around.

Last edited by penguinbait; 2008-05-01 at 17:57.

Posts: 415 | Thanked: 44 times | Joined on Apr 2007 @ Austin, Texas
Originally Posted by penguinbait View Post
Again Steps 1 and 2 ???

1) READ ABOVE

2) DID YOU READ ABOVE (Many people just dont read things before installing things. Well especially if its from me, You should read and ask any questions prior to install.
Guilty as charged As soon as I'm done standing in the corner, you can take care of the others

Any other success stories?
To all my Maemo friends. I will no longer be monitoring any of my threads here on a regular basis. I am no longer supporting anything I did under maemo at maemo.org. If you need some help with something you can reach me at tablethacker.com or www.facebook.com/penguinbait. I have disabled my PM's here, and removed myself from Council email and Community mailing list. There has been some fun times, see you around.

Posts: 38 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Apr 2008 @ Colombia
installed fine in my 16gb sd, thanx!!

Installed on a n810 with a 2Gb Mini sd card... THX!!

I successfully installed it on a nokia n800, to lock the device in KDE what is the password to unlock it?

I tried changing it but it asks me for the current pass

Last edited by 2timer; 2008-05-08 at 02:24.

Originally Posted by 2timer View Post
I successfully installed it on a nokia n800, to lock the device in KDE what is the password to unlock it?

I tried changing it but it asks me for the current pass
as user
sudo passwd

as root
passwd user

Those passwords aren't working.

Originally Posted by 2timer View Post
Those passwords aren't working.
what passwords?

KDE does not change any passwords.

I am trying to lock session in KDE but I am unable to UNLOCK it. I try to change the password in control panel but it does not accept the password you posted.

Tags
deprecated, kde, kde35