Active Topics

Notices

Hi all,

omweather suddenly stopped reporting: I get n/a for all statistocs. when I select a station, it reports "station code or zip code not valid".

I have version 0.20.1 installed

any idea what's up?

Thanks!

Posts: 109 | Thanked: 6 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ Bristol, UK
I installed this app yesterday on my new N810, and haven't been able to get it to work either. The same symptoms as you. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling and switching the machine on and off. Nothing.

Please use the search function before starting a new unnecesessary thread. The subject has been discussed frequently.

@Yes it has but only in threads with titles tat don't point to this problem and there is no solution yet! (at least not for the average user)

Posts: 4,708 | Thanked: 4,649 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Bulgaria
You only need to replace the lib and restart. Nothing too complicated.

The Following User Says Thank You to Bundyo For This Useful Post:
Yeah i know, i did that. But i still think there should be an update that simply solves this..

Posts: 2,869 | Thanked: 1,784 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Po' Bo'. PA
The developer is on holiday for the next week... have patience. It is discussed in other Omweather threads.

OK. Sorry for starting an unnecessary thread. I did use search, but I was using my n800 in a cafe while traveling, so I guess fatigue set-in before I found the answer. It was a bit buried in the chatter.

For others who stumble across it: a new version has been posted as of 11 May. You'll find it.

Originally Posted by zeez View Post
@Yes it has but only in threads with titles tat don't point to this problem and there is no solution yet! (at least not for the average user)
Hmm.. all those threads have 'omweather' in the subject and some variant of the word 'problem', so I can't say I agree with your statement.