Hello all,

I'm currently in the process of releasing a product which uses the Nokia 770 as a controller via the web browser. The idea is we will be packaging a tablet with each unit sold. My question is are there any Nokia guys hanging around here or anyone else, that can tell me who to ask in relation to using pictures etc of the unit in our literature? I guess we need permission to use anything related to it or use its name?

If anyone could point me the right direction i'd be grateful.
Thanks

Andrew

Posts: 1,361 | Thanked: 115 times | Joined on Oct 2005 @ Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Contact Nokia via their website? I know there's a slew of customer service horror stories on this forum, but if you delve deep enough into their corporate site they might have some answers.

I'd imagine you'd need to set yourself up as a reseller but I think CompUSA has some exclusive deals setup (or if you're not stateside, then the Nokia outlet stores)

CompUSA does not have an exclusive. You can buy the 770 at Fry's also.

Posts: 1,361 | Thanked: 115 times | Joined on Oct 2005 @ Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Anywhere else though? It might not be exclusive to a single chain but it seems odd that places like Best Buy haven't picked up on it yet. (Given they sell both cell phones, PDAs, desktops, laptops, etc)