Active Topics

Notices

I have posted a new version 3.6.1 of iNES-Maemo to the web site (see my signature). Whoever is having speed problems, downoad the new version and see if it helps.

PS: 3.6.1 is not in the Extras repository yet, but will be tonight, when I sort out SSH key problems.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to fms For This Useful Post:
Thanks fms! Amazing improvement in speed! What did you do to get such a big improvement? I would file the bug report you mentioned, but I don't know how. SMB1, SMB23, Punchout, Contra all work great.

Direct link to the deb.

http://fms.komkon.org/iNES/ines_3.6.1-1_armel.deb

Glass Joe is down for the count.

Last edited by st5150; 2008-05-21 at 10:41.

Thanks! the speed looks awesome. Maybe even a little too fast :P i think the speed is messing with my sound because the music is playing very fast and skipping in mario 3 and in pirates!

by the way... pirates! is the best game ever made... highly recommended for anyone using this emulator

Is it possible to remap the buttons/keys?

Originally Posted by overfloat View Post
Thanks! the speed looks awesome. Maybe even a little too fast :P i think the speed is messing with my sound because the music is playing very fast and skipping in mario 3 and in pirates!
It is now running at the correct speed, at least according to the fps counter. But it does appear to skip sound a bit. Working on this.

Originally Posted by mscdex View Post
Is it possible to remap the buttons/keys?
Nope. If you are using a keyboard, the whole QWERTY keyboard is mapped to fire buttons. It is easier to find a pair of buttons that is comfortable than remap them.

Hmm at least from the introscreens i can tell that it works a lot faster now. But now there is no sound and none of the buttons (neither hard nor soft on my n800) work Anyone having the same issue ?

Originally Posted by zeez View Post
Hmm at least from the introscreens i can tell that it works a lot faster now. But now there is no sound and none of the buttons (neither hard nor soft on my n800) work Anyone having the same issue ?
i had this problem -" you need to change your input settings and select "fbasic2j keyboard" in the ines configuration menu

Originally Posted by zeez View Post
Does not occur here. All buttons work. Also, enabling FamilyBASIC keyboard should not make any difference.