Active Topics

Originally Posted by joepagiii View Post
look yorker i agree about palm,and apple...but mobile platforms evolve...palm is dying off...apple is growing into the next 800 lb gorilla i current am in a possible deal agreement to trade my n800 for an axim.x51v.why...cause unlike the n800 its pretty much a mature device, i wont have to spend days trying to relearn something...im a father of 3..and a caretaker of an 87 yr old man..my time is not my own...to the people here i have the utmost respect for all there effort and hard work...i could go on how this platform is better than that...but i wont...bradless good luck on moving the eee

I never had been implying that this community is worthless, in fact its the opposite I see these people better than of Palm's and Apple's own. They much work harder than the people of professional companies such as Apple, Microsoft, etc. I've been losing respect with Palm with all of its so called promises. The N800 doesn't suit all my needs. I realize how hard it is to develop these applications. I really do, if you took the team of this community and put them to work with iPhones, you would certainly see a massive development of apps, not so because of the popularity but, how much easier it is.

I just saw the release of Debian and I must say I've have never been blown away more! I'm now thinking of buying the WiMAX tablet! Very astonishing work.

Although, I'm still wanting to sell my N800 for a smartphone. I want the pocketability and something is easy on the hand. I'm going to with the Blackberry Curve even though it was the platform that I had the utmost disliking to. You can certainly not state to a person that your preference is better and should be better...its their own to choose.

I'm just 16........

Originally Posted by Yorker View Post

I'm just 16........

So THAT'S how you lost the styluses already, haha.

PM'ed you.

Getting a lot of offers...

Posts: 449 | Thanked: 51 times | Joined on Apr 2008 @ eastern north carolina usa
people use the 2gs for there parts...your price is good for that id get both a black and white and swap some parts around

Originally Posted by joepagiii View Post
people use the 2gs for there parts...your price is good for that id get both a black and white and swap some parts around
Huh? Oh, are you talking about the EeePC sir?

More pics...

Posts: 449 | Thanked: 51 times | Joined on Apr 2008 @ eastern north carolina usa
Originally Posted by Yorker View Post
Huh? Oh, are you talking about the EeePC sir?
go onto flickr....youll see alot off white with black keyboards

Still available...getting offers but most are lowballs. N800 goes to buyer with best offer.

yeah i got my threads mixed up...sorry yorker...old age...