Hey all,

Unfortunately, my notebook has finally died on me and I need to find a replacement for it. As much as I've enjoyed the portability of my Nokia N810, I need to put it up for sale. I've had it since about March, and it's been protected with the BodyGuardz film (full body kit with screen protector) since the first hour of ownership. I'm throwing in my SanDisk 8GB microSDHC card with micro-SD to mini-SD adapter (worked fine for me). Will ship in original box with all accessories for $325 + shipping.

I also have for sale a Boxwave Designio Leather Case (Horizontal Flip) (see http://www.boxwave.com/products/dlca...-case_3045.htm) as well as an identical but non-branded case that I got off Ebay that I'm only asking $15 + shipping in the continental US for. The only difference is that the BoxWave version has the BoxWave logo imprinted into the side.

Please PM me if you're interested, or if you want to make a reasonable counter-offer. Thanks!

This is a pretty good deal. I wouldn't be surprised if you got 10 PMs!

I've had one so far, a request to trade for an older laptop. Unfortunately I just saw that the threads about costco and newegg are offering these brand new for $349.99. I'd probably buy new if I saw my deal. Any takers at $300 + shipping? The bodyguardz film has already been applied to the machine, that's like a $25 value, and it's always been in its carrying case.

Originally Posted by Redshift View Post
I've had one so far, a request to trade for an older laptop. Unfortunately I just saw that the threads about costco and newegg are offering these brand new for $349.99. I'd probably buy new if I saw my deal. Any takers at $300 + shipping? The bodyguardz film has already been applied to the machine, that's like a $25 value, and it's always been in its carrying case.
Well, several shops have it for $299ish, now... http://www.internettablettalk.com/fo...ad.php?t=22029

Sigh, yes I know. Ahh well, I think I'd rather keep it at this point. I just discovered how to create playlists with the default media player this weekend and that takes care of one of my major gripes with the tablet. Still would like to see smoother playback of some of my video files but I think that can be resolved through transcoding on my desktop. I like the fact that it's nice and loud with no distortion compared to my iPhone's puny speakers.

Don't blame you on that; the price is coming close to where I might buy one, if it keeps up.

i am very interested in $300 + shipping ( i actually made an account here after weeks of trolling just to post here :3 )

I'll PM you right now

EDIT ( just read the last post. bummer. i'll still PM you anyway if you are still interested )

Sigh, I've decided to put my tablet back on the market. Sorry for all the flip-floppery, I'd just started liking it again but will be quitting my job and starting seminary soon, so I think I'll be needing the cash for like, gasoline. Any takers at $270 + shipping? Same deal, mint condition N810 with 8GB microSD, comes with a case? It's still running the latest version of Chinook if that matters, easily flashed to Diablo if you like.

is it still for sale am interested

Hi i'm interested in this, is it still available?