Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 708 | Thanked: 125 times | Joined on Jan 2007 @ Too Close To D.C
Originally Posted by anidel View Post
Well that does not happen to me and others who are running Diablo.
Could you tell me, please, which version of Xournal are you running on which OS version ?
So sorry, call myself disabling maemo Extras Devel repository before installing Xournal (trying to not get glasses but can't put it off any longer ). But I am going to keep Diablo version because I like it.

Posts: 674 | Thanked: 191 times | Joined on Mar 2008 @ Buenos Aires, Argentina
Done. Xournal now works fine. Thanks.

Something I do not understand:

Originally Posted by anidel View Post
You guys, if you are not developers, should NOT have the maemo Extras Devel repository enabled.
Then, why packages -like yours- leave Extras Devel enabled?

Thanks again.

How and where do you go to disable devel extras, from a newbee. I am having the same problem? Thanks

Originally Posted by MitcheO1 View Post
How and where do you go to disable devel extras, from a newbee. I am having the same problem? Thanks
See post #213, this thread, direct link:
http://www.internettablettalk.com/fo...&postcount=213

(see last paragraph)

Thanks for the link, but unfortunately it did not work. I can only open Xournal once, then when i close it. It will not come back up again.
Any other ideas would be appreciated as i do love this program.

I ought, probably, to open a new thread for this <sigh>. The Chinook version of Xournal works great on my Diablo N800, including PDF annotation. What doesn't work, though, is moving annotated PDF files (linked by xournal, as in file.pdf.xoj and file.pdf) from my Mac desktop (on which I'm also running xournal) to my N800, and back. Xournal on the N800 complains that it can't find the background, and presents a dialogue box asking whether or not I'd like to search for another file to replace that background, with only a "No" button available to me. Hence, I can't search for the PDF file to pop in as background again on the N800. (The above does work on the Mac, though.)
Any ideas as to what might be going wrong, or something that I could do to work around this?
Best,
Jon

I just installed Diablo and tried to install this favorite application of mine (xournal). But I noticed that I can't seem to draw anything!

I was able to install it just fine and everything went pretty smoothly but when I try to draw something nothing happens. I tried all the drawing tools but nothing seems to work!

What gives?

dasein: Read a few posts back; you need to install the Chinook version -- even on Diablo.

Anidel: Could you put the Chinook version on the Diablo repo's? This is rather confusing as it is...

Hi,

Thanks for the instructions to get this app installed.

I needed a note pad type app for quick notes and this works great.

Had the same issues others had and found the instructions pretty clear and rather easy to follow.

David

hello ya'll! i need help with my problem. on my windows computer, i can't seem to copy text from pdf's exported from xournal. all i get is random characters.

please see my post here:
http://www.internettablettalk.com/fo...ad.php?t=22492

any help would be appreciated!