Notices

Posts: 1,012 | Thanked: 817 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ France
Hum sorry for the -s option, it could work but not everytime.

In any case, this is fixed in the current dev version of mCalendar, which will be available the 18 September ...

mscdex: i'm happy that you have found the problem ... maybe i could do check some verifications in mCalendar, at least when saving prefs, or events (I use an sqlite database).

Originally Posted by Khertan View Post
mscdex: i'm happy that you have found the problem ... maybe i could do check some verifications in mCalendar, at least when saving prefs, or events (I use an sqlite database).
Yeah it was strange... when I was having problems with the various apps I ran the other night, the OS or nothing notified me that I had 0 bytes left on rootfs. Not even any "No space left on device" kind of messages when running apps from xterm and the like. I guess I just assumed the OS would have reported such an error because it seems running any kind of app would make some sort of changes on the rootfs.

Maybe there should be an OS feature where an indicator message pops up in the upper-right corner that notifies you when the rootfs is getting low on space. That way it would help remove the job of individual developers to clue the user in as to why random errors may be occurring.

Anyway, now that I can sync with the google calendar, this will come in very handy for keeping tabs on course assignments and projects due throughout the quarter Thanks again!

Posts: 4,783 | Thanked: 1,253 times | Joined on Aug 2007 @ norway
there is a home applet that shows space available on internal and cards. home free space or something like that.

Posts: 1,012 | Thanked: 817 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ France
HomeDiskFree

an other one Khertan's Product

Well I found a new error >.>. Must've happened because I walked away from the access point while it was updating (it looked stuck at 60%).

{'status': 400, 'body': '[Line 2, Column 2062, element ns1:extendedProprety] exactly one of g:extendedProperty/ @value, XML is required.','reason':'Bad Request'}

"Meamo!" sounds like what Zorro would say to catherine zeta jones... after she slaps him for looking at her dirtily...

I've just entered a new issue in the bug tracker:
Repeating events in mCalendar don't show up in the Home Calendar applet. If you turn repeating on and off for the same event, it will only show in the Home Calendar applet when repeating is off.
PC #1 - HP dv2000 Laptop - Ubuntu 9.10
PC #2 - Ubuntu 9.10
PC #3 - Ubuntu 8.04/Windoze XP dual boot
Nokia N800 internet tablet - OS2008 Diablo dual boot to SD - 4gb internal + 2gb external SD cards

Posts: 566 | Thanked: 145 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Tallahassee, FL
hmm. what version(s) of the apps are you running?

I could have sworn that Home Calendar on my N800 displayed "payday" last Friday. ...and it definitely displayed "VACATION" over the span of my vacation days. (that's two different repeating event types, and both worked okay here....)

hey i just loaded an image from a friends n800, and i have his mcalendar, how do i delete his calendar? i don't want to put in my sync info in fear his crap will get put in my google calendar. thanks.

Posts: 609 | Thanked: 232 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ the end of my rope
Originally Posted by bobloadmire View Post
hey i just loaded an image from a friends n800, and i have his mcalendar, how do i delete his calendar? i don't want to put in my sync info in fear his crap will get put in my google calendar. thanks.
I'm curious, what method did you use to flash your friend's image to your n8x0?

bobloadmire, I whould suggest that you flash your tablet with a clean image and install what you need from maemo.org site. The thing will probably just give you trouble.

Tags
calendar, google