Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 100 | Thanked: 102 times | Joined on Apr 2008 @ Amazon-Belém
Canola on Diablo no show Video icon and not loading any Plugins... any help? Musics works nice, cover arts too...

Debug attached...
Attached Files
File Type: zip canola2_debug.txt.zip (4.3 KB, 268 views)

Posts: 1,412 | Thanked: 594 times | Joined on Aug 2005 @ Recife, Brazil
Did you installed with Extras-devel enabled?
If so , you got half- beta10 release and you have now a broken release.
:/
OpenBossa Labs @ INdT, Recife Brazil
http://openbossa.indt.org

Posts: 11 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Sep 2008 @ Manaus - Brazil
Originally Posted by Anunakin View Post
Canola on Diablo no show Video icon and not loading any Plugins... any help? Musics works nice, cover arts too...

Debug attached...
Hi Anunakin,

Which version are you using?

I have this same problem. Is there a solution? I had just reflashed the tablet due to a Pidgin problem, and when I reinstalled Canola, I now also no longer have the video icon or the plugins. I am running beta 9, but may also have a partial of 10

Hi davidsco27,

If you are using the extras-devel repository (http://repository.maemo.org/extras-devel), probably you have a partial beta 10 installation. Try to use canola-cleanup and after that disable the extras-devel repo (if it is enabled). Just enable the extras repository and install Canola beta 9.

Br.

Hi, I got it to work, it took a lot of installing and uninstalling. Unfortunately, nowhere is posted instructions on how to use Canola Cleanup. Can someone please provide?

Hi davidsco27,

Canola2 Cleanup is an application, which can be installed using the application manager as well. After the installation process has been finished, canola 2 cleanup will be located at Extras sub-menu.

When you open Canola2 cleanup you have two options (buttons): close and execute. Press the execute button if you want to remove everything about Canola2 (plug-ins, configuration files, dependencies, etc.).

Br.

Ok, you lost me. Where is "extras sub-menu" I look in Extras and there's nothing Canola related there. I don't see where to execute it. BTW, I am using Diablo on an N810

Originally Posted by davidsco27 View Post
Ok, you lost me. Where is "extras sub-menu" I look in Extras and there's nothing Canola related there. I don't see where to execute it. BTW, I am using Diablo on an N810
I have this same problem. After you install canola-cleanup on Diablo the icon does not show in the menu to run it. I have not received any respons about this so I do not know the solution yet. It shows up in the installed applications window in application manager just not in the extras menu.

good luck, please post if you find the solution.

Originally Posted by davidsco27 View Post
Hmmm... I got it! Diablo repo doesn't have canola-cleanup yet. For this you're not able to install it using application manager.

We are working on it and all canola2 packages will be available in the diablo repo soon.

Br.

The Following User Says Thank You to acosta For This Useful Post:

Tags
canola