Active Topics

Hi everyone.

Are there any ways of setting a key to toggle the urlbar of MicroB when in fullscreen?

Yeah, there is a menu-option to toggle it on/off, but a key for this (like CTRL+something) would be extremely nice.

Posts: 121 | Thanked: 163 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Oulu, Finland
try Ctrl-L when you have unticked the "Show toolbar"

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to emjayes For This Useful Post:
thank you *very* much, this will do!

One thing i noticed with this one, you can't use ctrl-a to select the whole url. You need to erase the url if you wan't to type in a new one.

Originally Posted by Mikma View Post
One thing i noticed with this one, you can't use ctrl-a to select the whole url. You need to erase the url if you wan't to type in a new one.
It's not a real solution but this option in about:config at least saves you from having to tripple click in the urllbar:

browser.urlbar.clickSelectsAll true

Now you only need one click to select the contents of the urlbar.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to iamthewalrus For This Useful Post:
Posts: 86 | Thanked: 22 times | Joined on Jan 2008 @ Moscow
Hi, i'm struggling with a similar problem. Recently upgraded to Diablo, and Ctrl-L now behaves in very bothersome way: when I do Ctrl-L urlbar gets shown but it's not in the focus! Furthermore, when I click it with stylus or hand to make it focused, I cannot select any text - it gets immediately deselected, so the only thing left to type a new address is to delete the previous one character by character from the end.
Any suggestions, please? I'm desperate, never thought one could be so dependent on a shortcut.)

I had the same problem with chinook too, this is the reason why i rarely hide in fullscreen

Posts: 86 | Thanked: 22 times | Joined on Jan 2008 @ Moscow
Well, I've never met this problem in Chinook, so now it's proper nightmare to browse. Seems to be a silly bug.