Notices

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
I installed Diablo a few days ago and moved back to Chinook recently because of the mail-app problem (IMAP not auto-updating).

Now I've found out that my Wayfinder app doesn't let me license it. When entering my license code it tells me I should check my time settings. These are correct.

Anyone any help?

Posts: 3,397 | Thanked: 1,212 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Netherlands
Time correct. Is the date correct? Else, contact Wayfinder Support. They're quite helpful.

Same thing happen to me !

Your have to download the map befor it will work if you do not have the latest map downloaded it will not reg..

And if you email them there no help at all .

Computerfreek

Date is correct too.

Installing the map completely new doesn't help.

Same error as before.

To evade the problem in future install openntpd or ntpd. I don't know how to solve the problem. You do have a valid key? E-mail Wayfinder. My experience is that they do reply. Else, phone them.

It's a full license.

The error message even occurs when trying to evaluate a 7 days trial.

So I think there must be something wrong with the servers at Navicore. I already mailed them, but no response so far. Resetting my MAC adress' license should solve the problem I think...

Yeah, the newer Map versions have some kind of better hardware authentication using wlan_cal. They do reset your MAC address license, but it might take a few days till they reply.

Meanwhile it works.
I had to click "Buy map" again. Instead of opening the web browser with a shop-page, the map app restarted and the map was registered.

The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post: