This is the message I receive when I try to load Application Manager. The Application Manager shows no apps installed and the device boots and reboots in an endless loop. Any ideas?
Thaks

Posts: 1,665 | Thanked: 1,649 times | Joined on Jun 2008 @ Praha, Czech Republic
Which software version, which hardware?
"endless loop" is part of the error message? ;-)
"Reboots in an endless loop" - so you started AppManager once and since then you can't use your tablet at all?

The Following User Says Thank You to Andre Klapper For This Useful Post:
It continually rebooted yesterday. But this morning, for some unknown reason, the rebooting stopped. However, the error message "Operation Failed" still appears when I try to load the App Manager, and the repositories are all gone when I do App Manager > Tools > Catalogs.

Also, before I read your reply, I was about to reflash. However, the Nokia IT Software gave the error message "Device not found," after each of 2 attempts, despite the fact that I correctly did the swap key + power on and the bluetooth icon properly appeared.

And while I was typing this response, the rebooting loop began again!!!!

I'm kind of lost.

Also, before I read your reply, I was about to reflash. However, the Nokia IT Software gave the error message "Device not found," after each of 2 attempts, despite the fact that I correctly did the swap key + power on and the bluetooth icon properly appeared.
If you want to reflash, pull the battery (so it's properly off), stick the battery back in (don't power on, don't plug in the AC adaptor yet), plug in the usb cable (both ends ), start the flasher software, now plug in the AC cable. This method is failsafe.

If it doesn't work, is there an issue with the PC? - usb via a hub (might be internal) for example, has it ever worked before?.

Posts: 2 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Oct 2008 @ Richland Washington
I have had the endless boot loop occur several times. I did the reflash to correct the problem. The reflash takes over 90 minutes and I had to remove the battery several times before it would start properly. The last time was after an update to my weather program had an "operation failure". I deleted the weather program.

The reflash takes over 90 minutes
Are you using usb1?

Takes less than a minute for me.

Reflash takes a minute or so for me. 90 minutes = slow computer or slow USB.