Active Topics

Isn't sb2 still with chinook? I'm using it currently, but I've taken yet another break from my kde4 trials.

Hmm, everything seems to come full circle. With the update of the prepackaged qt4 libs to 4.4 I've decided to have another go at this, with the intent of actually creating patches for the things I fix. And, amazingly, I got sbrsh working. Maybe I need to post a guide for that....

Anyways, here goes kdelibs. No "unsupported syscall" messages, which makes me happy =).

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wolf08 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by wolf08 View Post
Hmm, everything seems to come full circle. With the update of the prepackaged qt4 libs to 4.4 I've decided to have another go at this, with the intent of actually creating patches for the things I fix. And, amazingly, I got sbrsh working. Maybe I need to post a guide for that....

Anyways, here goes kdelibs. No "unsupported syscall" messages, which makes me happy =).
For god's sake, man, post that tutorial!

The Following User Says Thank You to Aisu For This Useful Post:
Posts: 4,274 | Thanked: 5,358 times | Joined on Sep 2007 @ Looking at y'all and sighing
I've patched my sbox1's arm emulation to fix unsupported **** and installed new compilers (2008 compared to 2005) but wolf's done it with sbrsh, hope it gets released soon

Alright, I'll see what I can do. I had the hardest time setting it up... (this was like my fourth try since Nov 2007) and it would be nice to have a decent guide.

Well, kdelibs is still compiling, slowly. (very slowly, I'm 10% done).

And, in other news, I have a draft of a guide for setting up sbrsh. I may be assuming more than I have mentioned at the top. Please leave a comment if there are any issues with the guide.

http://blog.chatonka.com/2008/05/usi...th-scratchbox/

The Following User Says Thank You to wolf08 For This Useful Post:
Well, I went back to qemu-arm-cvs-m for a sec to get around some weird compile error in kjsembed. When it moved on to solid/solid I get these:

[ 27%] Generating org_kde_solid_networking_client.cpp, org_kde_solid_networking_client.h
qemu: uncaught target signal 4 (Illegal instruction) - exiting

I'm back to sbrsh, but that's a new one.....

qwerty12, how did you patch your qemu? Any chance you could share that with me?

Do anybody know how to fix klipper in status bar?
I start klipper. It'a appear in status bar. If I make a changes in status configuration klipper disappear . It's running but not in status bar.

Tags
kde, kde 4.2, kde4