Active Topics

Not necessarily a “competition” question here, but I figured someone would have an answer.

I saw that the e63 is being offered at a decent price by Nokia now. I am a Sprint customer here in the US. Does anyone know if this phone would work w/ Sprint?

I had an e62 and really enjoyed it (aside from the fact that using GoodLink used so much RAM that it made having symbian useless since I couldn’t run any other apps).

No, the E63 is a GSM/WCDMA phone, it doesn't work with Sprint's CDMA network.

Nokia only has a few CDMA phones, all of them pretty much lowest-end cheapo ones...

That stinks. I have been deciding whether to hold on to my HTC Touch for another generation, clamor for a 1st gen Palm Pre, the soon to be officially announced Sprint Android phone, or just give in and grab a rock-solid Blackberyy.

This would have given me a no-contract option to tide me over...

Posts: 5,478 | Thanked: 5,222 times | Joined on Jan 2006 @ St. Petersburg, FL
Originally Posted by maxinflixion View Post
That stinks. I have been deciding whether to hold on to my HTC Touch for another generation, clamor for a 1st gen Palm Pre, the soon to be officially announced Sprint Android phone, or just give in and grab a rock-solid Blackberyy.
The Pre is probably going to be a really strong choice. I think the two major issues are going to be price and the fact that it's a first-generation device.