Active Topics

Posts: 77 | Thanked: 41 times | Joined on Jan 2008 @ Charlotte, NC
This is looking like a serious competitor....

My brother has a friend who has a cousin that works for Pomegranate...he says this will be shipping on 4/1/09...

http://www.pomegranatephone.com

Last edited by eetimm; 2009-02-13 at 15:22.

The Following User Says Thank You to eetimm For This Useful Post:
God that hoax is sooo old...

Posts: 1,674 | Thanked: 171 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ Anderson, IN
Even if that thing WAS real I would never buy it, its ugly as hell, make it rectangular and then I might consider it.

Posts: 4,708 | Thanked: 4,649 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Bulgaria
It's not a hoax, its a [not very] clever ad, but they hid the message so good that most users never find it. Try clicking on the "I've seen enough" button which appears after each feature. Maybe because most users rarely click on an Exit button in a site.

Last edited by Bundyo; 2009-02-15 at 20:58.

Originally Posted by Bundyo View Post
It's not a hoax, its a [not very] clever ad, but they hid the message so good that most users never find it. Try clicking on the "I've seen enough" button which appears after each feature. Maybe because most users rarely click on an Exit button in a site.
^^ genius bar.. there's always room for more

I want one especially for the harmonica feature

This is not a hoax, but a sleek, humorous & ingenious way of propagating an advertisement of NOVA SCOTIA. Clicking the "I have seen enough" takes the viewer to the real advertisement, which in a way is quite impressive.