Posts: 91 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Oct 2008 @ Pacific NW
I have not been using my N800, because it was a real pain trying to get connected, until I figured it out that I had to change the setting to view the webpages. However, I have a a different problem now that is very critical to me.

It started with the following symptoms:

1- A couple of days ago I was listening to the Internet Radio, while I was surfing on line, I turned it off, when I was trying to turn it back on again, I was not able to turn it on. So left it alone and a couple of hours later, I was able to turned it back on. It was fully charged but I went ahead and left it connected to the AC.

2- Today, I was going to use it and I noticed that the top button on the right side of the screen, the blue light around this button is constantly on. It was fully charged. I tried to turn it on while connecting the AC adapter but no change.

I am not connecting the AC adapter now hoping that the battery will drain and then I can go back to give a full charge. I don't know how to reset it.

Please let me know what can I do. I bought this tablet because I'm going on a trip in 2 weeks to So America and don't know if if is dead or what, I hope somebody has some suggestions,

Thanks,

I am getting very concerned since I am leaving on a trip to So America and that is one of the reasons that I bought the N800. I don't know if there is a reset button or not.

Please let me know what the heck can I do. I have 2008 OS installed.

I hope to hear from someone

Thanks in advance

Posts: 301 | Thanked: 71 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Santiago, Chile
No reset button, closest thing is removing the battery and putting it back on. To get a 'hard reset' of sorts, you need to reflash. Hope you can get it running again.

Posts: 91 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Oct 2008 @ Pacific NW
After going all over the N800 I figured it out to remove the battery, and by taking it out, it reset the N800

But now I got another big problem. I can't login into my Yahoo email accounts, I can get full access to the site or any sites, watch videos and all but not my emails. I have no problem using my XP or my Mac.

I read on another forum that Nokia phone users were having similar problem as far back late 07.

do you have any idea?

Posts: 5,795 | Thanked: 3,151 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Agoura Hills Calif
Maybe Nokia phone users had a lot of problems that we never heard of.

Yahoo Mail works fine. You should not post the same problem in two places. Please read my reply elsewhere.