Posts: 10 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Feb 2009 @ Moscow, Russia
Hi colleagues. I've got the same issue after flashing Diablo.
Desktop's settings reset once a day if I connected to wifi. If the connection is disabled then nothing happens.
I've OMWeather, Clock, Personal Launcher and HomeTools applets. I suspect OmWeather because it's trying to refresh desktop when new weather data arrived.

Are there any news about root of that?

umm. this is annoying. i had rare resets before, with omweather and advanced backlight, but now that i have installed personal menu and large statusbar clock they happen regularly and sometimes when i'm not using the tablet. this never happened before. is there a fix that i'm not aware of?

Posts: 4,783 | Thanked: 1,253 times | Joined on Aug 2007 @ norway
turn of alarm support in large statusbar clock?

The Following User Says Thank You to tso For This Useful Post:
thanks. i'll try that.. . darn, the easily accessable alarm is the reason i installed large statusbar clock. the built in clock alarm is a pain to set.

Posts: 5,795 | Thanked: 3,151 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Agoura Hills Calif
This problem happens to me about once or more an hour. No Modest, no OMW. It wasn't happening when I got this N810 a few months ago. I am trying the no alarm solution, which I hate to do.

I get this regularly. My suspicion is that it is GPE. But I do have Om weather as well.
I have to do 2 things to fix - control panel, panels ok to fix the status bar. then home, select appelts and check the 5 that I have.

The last couple days I have also begun to see frequent desktop resets after having been stable for a very long time. Seemed to start around the time of gpodder update, however I've always had the statusbar applet part of it disabled.