Posts: 2,361 | Thanked: 3,746 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Berlin - Love this city!!
i like the eyes from Stupid Little Genius better. the smaller ones look better because now the "ae" looks more like glasses and not more like some strange eyes.
also i like the longer tongue more because the shorter one looks a little bit like tooth -> make me think of a beaver.

VERY GOOD WORK, YOU TWO!!!

The Following User Says Thank You to zehjotkah For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3,096 | Thanked: 1,525 times | Joined on Jan 2006 @ Michigan, USA

Here is the full size one, with the longer tongue in png format, SLG, why don't you fix the eyes, I liked your last one..

ps I am working on an owl too, who who
To all my Maemo friends. I will no longer be monitoring any of my threads here on a regular basis. I am no longer supporting anything I did under maemo at maemo.org. If you need some help with something you can reach me at tablethacker.com or www.facebook.com/penguinbait. I have disabled my PM's here, and removed myself from Council email and Community mailing list. There has been some fun times, see you around.

Posts: 106 | Thanked: 90 times | Joined on May 2009 @ England

Hows this?

I'm still working on the original little raccoon, I think this ones eyes are better^^ so I'm taking these improvements and working them in

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stupid Little Genius For This Useful Post:
Can I just ask, is there a consensus here that we go with the current racoon? Or does someone want a totally different mascot?

I haven't seen any alternative suggestions recently in this thread.

(I'd certainly be happy with this racoon...)

The Following User Says Thank You to krisse For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by krisse View Post
Can I just ask, is there a consensus here that we go with the current racoon? Or does someone want a totally different mascot?

I haven't seen any alternative suggestions recently in this thread.

(I'd certainly be happy with this racoon...)
Rotfl No idea why but I like the idea of a Raccoon^^ They are intelligent and cute, as well as a little bit naughty

Just thought I'd share the updates on this one too

EDIT: Oops... forgot the put the size back down... Sorry!!!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stupid Little Genius For This Useful Post:
having the tongue out limits the mascot's future usage and versatility - is he supposed to have his tongue out all the time? imagine if tux always had his tongue out

The Following User Says Thank You to overfloat For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3,096 | Thanked: 1,525 times | Joined on Jan 2006 @ Michigan, USA
Some adjustments, do you like the grey/grey one?

To all my Maemo friends. I will no longer be monitoring any of my threads here on a regular basis. I am no longer supporting anything I did under maemo at maemo.org. If you need some help with something you can reach me at tablethacker.com or www.facebook.com/penguinbait. I have disabled my PM's here, and removed myself from Council email and Community mailing list. There has been some fun times, see you around.

The Following User Says Thank You to penguinbait For This Useful Post:
It kinda looses the Maemo look all grey. The AE thing gets a little unrecognisable without the orange.

The Following User Says Thank You to Stupid Little Genius For This Useful Post:
Posts: 610 | Thanked: 391 times | Joined on Feb 2006 @ DC, USA
Originally Posted by Stupid Little Genius View Post
Why is the tongue two-tone?

The Following User Says Thank You to mullf For This Useful Post:
Dunno Just happened that way! I think I was thinking the darker part is the mouth and the lighter part the tongue, but maybe it doesn't look that way.

Can change it if you like^^ You think all one colour would look better?

The Following User Says Thank You to Stupid Little Genius For This Useful Post:

Tags
don't forget opabinia, maemo, maemo.org, mascot, vote armadillo lizard!