Active Topics

Sorry for adding to all the pre-order threads, but good news, the N900 has appeared on nokia.co.uk for pre-order
http://shop.nokia.co.uk/nokia-uk/pro...&culture=en-GB

Bad news, I'm getting a 500 - Server Error when I try to checkout. At least we know the price here now though. £499

The Following User Says Thank You to offthefront For This Useful Post:
It worked OK for me on Wednesday night. Mind you I had to allow all scripts in Firefox's NoScript extension to get anywhere close to actually ordering it. Just a matter of waiting for the thing to turn up now ;-)
Agro ... : |#---------] Relic(s) : N900, MacBookPro, NSLU2, N800, SheevaPlug, Eee-901, Core2-Quad, PS3
"In theory, theory and practice are the same. In practice, they're not."
--
Beware of extras-devel.

Posts: 1,885 | Thanked: 2,008 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ OVI MAPS
its been on pre-order on nokia UK since the first day of nokia world ,
i pre-ordered now i have that month long wait all excited like a little kid when waiting for xmas or birthday lol

Last edited by NvyUs; 2009-09-04 at 21:46.

its been on pre-order on nokia UK since the first day of nokia world
You must have known the secret URL as I couldn't find it from the front page (other than a page telling us what it was)

Posts: 1,885 | Thanked: 2,008 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ OVI MAPS
i'm not the only one who used it on wednesday fnordianslip used it too.
u could access the page by scrolling through devices in the online shop it was not on front page.
the page you talk about seeing it on was just the find products section not the shop
look at this nokia guys twitter feed on 2nd september when it was announced as available in UK http://twitter.com/wonderhelm

Last edited by NvyUs; 2009-09-05 at 04:09.

Good news all round this morning.
Someone must have given the server at nokia.co.uk HQ a kick and it's taken my order now.

I went via quidco.com and was hoping for 5% cashback, but it's currently tracking my cashback at £99.80. You can never be sure with the cashback stuff until the money is in your account, but I will be pleased if I get my N900 at a hundred quid off.

Settling into impatient kid at xmas mode ...

Posts: 415 | Thanked: 182 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ Leeds UK
Originally Posted by NvyUs View Post
its been on pre-order on nokia UK since the first day of nokia world ,
i pre-ordered now i have that month long wait all excited like a little kid when waiting for xmas or birthday lol
Did you use express shipping ;-)

Posts: 3,397 | Thanked: 1,212 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Netherlands
Yes I had this error too on nokia.nl. If there is anything more known about launch date in UK please let it be known in this topic!!

expansys are currently saying "19 Oct 09". But then their US branch got the price wrong originally didn't they?

Posts: 20 | Thanked: 26 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ London, UK
Originally Posted by offthefront View Post
Sorry for adding to all the pre-order threads, but good news, the N900 has appeared on nokia.co.uk for pre-order
http://shop.nokia.co.uk/nokia-uk/pro...&culture=en-GB

Bad news, I'm getting a 500 - Server Error when I try to checkout. At least we know the price here now though. £499
Do you know which network operators will be selling this? It'll be good to buy it with contract and subsidized fee.