Active Topics

Posts: 3,105 | Thanked: 11,088 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ Mountain View (CA, USA)
The furniture has been rented already and there is no maemo.org table. If you look at the plan of the building in the first post you will see plenty of lunch tables that will be available for anything out of lunch times.

Leaflet... at this point I think the work could be better invested in a http://maemo.org/intro the core community members are happy about. Tim's wiki page is a good starting point.

If you have completed a great piece of text by October 5 and a leaflet design exists then it's rather trivial to do the prints and include it in the registration pack. If there is no leaflet by the time, then there is no harm done anyway.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to qgil For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,635 | Thanked: 1,816 times | Joined on Apr 2008 @ Manchester, England
texrat

lets sort out which unmissable sessions we each want to go into and find out if there are any gaps which need filling.
the schedule is full and no doubt you have some events you want to attend as do I
there are a number though where as I said, community reporting will be best anyway.

It would be good to have somewhere for the toys

I think it is worth having the concept around so that it can act as centre of attraction for this kind of activity...

That way you get people congregating rather than isolated clumps.

The Following User Says Thank You to lbt For This Useful Post:
Posts: 26 | Thanked: 44 times | Joined on Apr 2008 @ Amsterdam
How about a big flag(or beamer) stating "All real hackers gadder here"?

I really enjoyed the cph very much, and I do fancy showing off hardware but think this is not a hacking week-end event is it?

Posts: 11,700 | Thanked: 10,045 times | Joined on Jun 2006 @ North Texas, USA
Heck, keesj, who knows WHAT can happen???

Posts: 1,635 | Thanked: 1,816 times | Joined on Apr 2008 @ Manchester, England
quim, you were right - its hard to drum up real support - we are all gonna be running around everywhere anyway and the maemo5 stuff will pull people into that zone anyway.

its something i really really want to do but i just looked over the schedule even more and without more definite yes's it would be really hard to keep away from specific talks.

we will hack at the already existing table if needbe anyway.

bah!

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lcuk For This Useful Post: