Active Topics

Posts: 2,669 | Thanked: 2,555 times | Joined on Apr 2007 @ Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
Originally Posted by Architengi View Post
If N900 has Office (Word docx, Excel xlsx, Powerpoint) only in read mode and Ovi Maps with no voice guidance, N920 will have full document editing capabilities and full Ovi Maps.
The N900 Office suite is provided by Datawiz. Trial = read only, paid for = full editing abilities. Please, don't go around spouting this kind of misinformation.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to zerojay For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3,159 | Thanked: 2,023 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Finland
N920 has no hardware keyboard.
thank god i preordered n900!

Moderator | Posts: 7,109 | Thanked: 8,820 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Vancouver, BC, Canada
Why are you posting N900 screenshots in this thread?

And all these "reports" are just coming second and third hand from our good buddy Eldar.

Last edited by qole; 2009-09-24 at 04:42.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to qole For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by qole View Post
Why are you posting N900 screenshots in this thread?

And all these "reports" are just coming second and third hand from our good buddy Eldar.
They are from N900. If you read my original post (#3) I stated the screenshots are from N900... isn't it?

The pictures are from Eldar's www.mobile-review.com , they are related to the link posted before on #3:

>>> http://translate.google.com/translat...ml&sl=ru&tl=en

>>> Something about Maemo 5, N900 screen-shots and some information about N920...

Yes, the screens are from N900, of course the N920 or the version of Maemo 2010 is not yet running anywhere, and I posted them because (1) I think these screen-shots are interesting for (some) people including me, and (2) I think these concepts of Maemo from these screens will not change (dramatically).

Last edited by Architengi; 2009-09-24 at 06:16.

Originally Posted by zerojay View Post
The N900 Office suite is provided by Datawiz. Trial = read only, paid for = full editing abilities. Please, don't go around spouting this kind of misinformation.
Please try to think before writing, and read it again slooooowly and let people know where is the misinformation about Office.

@ppl not happy on this thread
And yes, I know some ppl unhappy on this thread, from Quebec, CA and US, are still at war with Eldar and Russia, so there are so much allergies in the air when some link to what Eldar posted appears here... (or some of Eldar's or screenshots are referred here...) What's so much obsession about this phone, can it wash dishes or improve you sexlife or what? Or it's all crap on US TV channels and you moved to this forum?

Last edited by Architengi; 2009-09-24 at 06:40.

Originally Posted by qole View Post

Ok, let me get this straight, you had the phone in your hands, but you didn't post *ANY* screenshot and now if I am reposting (on the "second or third-hand) two or three of Eldar's screenshots, you finde a problem here?

I really don't understand..., can you please or some of the guys who give you Thanks, put some light on what's the issue here on this forum?

Posts: 1,028 | Thanked: 578 times | Joined on Mar 2009 @ Chicago
Why wouldn't a thread about the "N920" be full of N900 screenshots????

Everyone knows that when speculating about a rumored device, you fill the thread with screenshots from another device!!!!!!!!

That's how things get done.

BTW, here's my N920 thread pics contribution:

It all makes perfect sense.

Last edited by JayOnThaBeat; 2009-09-24 at 07:17.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JayOnThaBeat For This Useful Post:
A moderator please just delete this thread. It simple does not make any sense, the reports we have about the device are not much yet, and compensating with some screen shots is an "old-school" practice that does not foul these people here.

Ok, let me get this straight, you had the phone in your hands, but you didn't post *ANY* screenshot and now if I am reposting (on the "second or third-hand) two or three of Eldar's screenshots, you finde a problem here?

I really don't understand..., can you please or some of the guys who give you Thanks, put some light on what's the issue here on this forum?
Issue is that there's no n920. Nothing in the SDK, or anywhere else stated, no hints that there'll be ANY other device, not from Nokia, there aren't even rumours on any blogs. It's just ONE person that has said that there will be a n920, without showing any proof.
If you want to believe just one guy that there'll be a n920, you might as well believe me for saying that there'll be a n930 that'll be a clamshell running Android or something.

So again, there are no rumours anywhere, it's just one guy that says so. Until there're rumours that are confirmed from 2-3 other _independent_ sources there's really no point in discussing it further.

Tags
no value whatsoever, smart-talk