nymojoak,

- Solution under development for S60: SBSH Calendar <-> Funambol
- Solution under development for Maemo: Use existing Maemo PIM apps that support categories but are limited in functionality and UI optimization. Syncing with Outlook would involve a funny mix of Funambol and SyncEvolution.

As far as 1-1 multiple calendar syncing - I asked a question about how to sync a task/event from Outlook into a particular calendar on N900 which noone answered yet...

To Nokia: Bad things happen when you hire a plumber to fix your ferrari.

I must add that share the sentiment of ppp.. here. I have a task list which contains well over 100 items they are sorted in categories in my outlook and when I synchronise them with my N95 I end up with big list of 100+ items with no way of sorting them and no way of finding what I want to find withough going through the whole list (extremelly frustrating). I will be upgrading my phone soonn and there is NO WAY I will get Nokia unless this is changed by then. I personally would like to get Nokia, because of the other features but this is a deal breaker for me. I also know several people who share the same concerns. It's such a basic function and yet Nokia makes it such a complicated issue. They are loosing customers over it.

So where is Nokia at on the subject???

Link to refresh the minds of all Nokia devs from the PIM Team:
http://discussions.europe.nokia.com/...cending&page=4