Active Topics

Hey everyone. If any of you live in NYC and want to see the N900 you can now go to the Nokia store on 57th ST in NYC since they now have the device on display again .

I would describe my experience in detail but I don't think explicit language is allowed on this forum...

The only thing I will say is that the keyboard WILL take some getting used to. Everything else seems to either be there or if it's not there we know it will come later on, specifically auto rotate and portrait mode. Correct me if I'm wrong btw.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lefteyecc For This Useful Post:
I hope it was good explicit language, and not cursing....

Oh it's very good explicit language...this has to be the most amazing device I've held in my my...those 50 minutes were amazing.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lefteyecc For This Useful Post:
Posts: 569 | Thanked: 159 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ District of Columbia
Sounds orgasmic....

Posts: 486 | Thanked: 154 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ New York City
That's cool, I will have to check it out - maybe on Sunday.

Originally Posted by lefteyecc View Post
Oh it's very good explicit language...this has to be the most amazing device I've held in my my...those 50 minutes were amazing.
If u used it for 50 minutes, did u notice any large drop in battery power? Or it getting very hot?

Please give some more info about the keyboard. What about it will take getting used to?

Originally Posted by bugelrex View Post
If u used it for 50 minutes, did u notice any large drop in battery power? Or it getting very hot?
Well it was plugged in so I can't tell you. I was very curious about batter power tho. I did however notice the battery area got warm but for a plugged in/charging device that's normal.

Originally Posted by paul. View Post
Please give some more info about the keyboard. What about it will take getting used to?
I have an E90 and the keyboard on the n900 is noticeably smaller. The space bar, as already known, is not int he standard place. After about 15 minutes however i was typing normally. BUT since I had an E90 right next to it the keyboard was still noticeably smaller.

Posts: 270 | Thanked: 303 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Serbia, Belgrade
And the phone was smaller too.