Active Topics

Yes it was smaller...actually the perfect size for a "phone"

on my way................

did they tell you when it will be released?

According to the rep November-December...yes I know I almost cried as well

and i was so hoping that i can i have before my birthday on the 20th...... huhuhuhuhu

They layout of the keyboard should not be as much of a problem for me as it may be to a communicator user, as I am currently using a blackberry bold

What I am also interested in about the keyboard is how responsive it is. Do you get a nice click feel when you press a key?

The bolds keyboard is really very good and very responsive. This is what I am looking for in the N900

You don't get a click for each key press. I would say it's similar to the E90's keyboard feedback, just smaller...If you can picture that then you should know how it feels.

Posts: 150 | Thanked: 28 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Madrid, Spain
Hi!!! I don't have an E90 nor have I ever had one, or seen one for that matter here. So.... Is there good travel on the keyboard? Or does it barely move like the N97's?

There is feedback on a key press. So you will feel like the button has been pressed. I haven't spent much time with the N97 but the spacing of it's keys, to me, are more comfortable than the n900, also consider that I do have rather big hands...

Posts: 70 | Thanked: 11 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ London, UK
Originally Posted by lefteyecc View Post
According to the rep November-December...yes I know I almost cried as well
Oh what? I thought it was being released in the US before Europe. Does that mean that the N900 will not be released later on this month, here in the UK, as I heard they were a few weeks ago?

Yay for Nokia who even confuses the people who work for them. I think I'll trust this email since it's closer to the "heart"

http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...&postcount=196

Originally Posted by Jason404 View Post
Oh what? I thought it was being released in the US before Europe.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to toratoko For This Useful Post: