Active Topics

Posts: 569 | Thanked: 159 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ District of Columbia
Originally Posted by bugelrex View Post
Hate to dig this thread back up again, but on Oct 1st if I'm reading this correctly, Eldar claims to have final commercial units of n900.

If indeed he used to be an "Analyst for mobile research", it wouldn't be surprising as these guys can drop/boost your stock depending on what they write and also the deciding factor if your company can raise 100's of millions of dollars "IF" they worked from a large investment firm. Basically first name terms with the CEO.

http://twitter.com/eldarmurtazin

# @swestar have final samples (commercial) of n900, will write review about them may be. X6 without CWM only 16 Gb
10:47 PM Oct 1st from web in reply to swestar

Wait, what...final models have only 16GB built in????

Posts: 2,121 | Thanked: 1,540 times | Joined on Mar 2008 @ Oxford, UK
Originally Posted by spinnukur View Post
Wait, what...final models have only 16GB built in????
I think that's referring to the Nokia X6.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pelago For This Useful Post:
Just looked on Nokia USA under specs for the N900, and I know for a fact it used to say "32GB Internal Storage" now it say's "Up to 32GB Internal Storage". Is Nokia just completely screwing this phone up? They made allot of hipe over this thing, I'll be really disappointed if they totally screw over the specs...and will consider cancelling my order.

Posts: 2,121 | Thanked: 1,540 times | Joined on Mar 2008 @ Oxford, UK
Hopefully this is just become some of it is used for swap, or something like that.

The Following User Says Thank You to pelago For This Useful Post:
Posts: 635 | Thanked: 282 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Black Mesa Research Facility
How can anyone still take Eldar seriously when he has been acting like a clown about the N900 the whole time? Just ignore the guy, atleast i will, when he comes up again, this time with a magical N920 or whatever, claiming random BS.

Posts: 101 | Thanked: 129 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Los Angeles, CA
Just looked on Nokia USA under specs for the N900, and I know for a fact it used to say "32GB Internal Storage" now it say's "Up to 32GB Internal Storage". Is Nokia just completely screwing this phone up? They made allot of hipe over this thing, I'll be really disappointed if they totally screw over the specs...and will consider cancelling my order.
Stop the worrisome, you will have "plenty" of space to use. Peter already confirmed this.

By the way, Nokia did not make lot of hype on this phone. Instead, they keep it very low profile.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bbns For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,041 | Thanked: 1,066 times | Joined on Mar 2006 @ Houston
Eldar just wants attention. Period!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sachin007 For This Useful Post:
I actually prefer it this way since they need some space for the OS and the pre-installed widgets and software. They're not lying to us like other phone companies do when we order 16gb products and only get to use 14.6 of it.

Just looked on Nokia USA under specs for the N900, and I know for a fact it used to say "32GB Internal Storage" now it say's "Up to 32GB Internal Storage".

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to toratoko For This Useful Post:
wow this page is still active. what happened to the 500 post and it will burst.

The Following User Says Thank You to somedude For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by bbns View Post
Stop the worrisome, you will have "plenty" of space to use. Peter already confirmed this.

By the way, Nokia did not make lot of hype on this phone. Instead, they keep it very low profile.
For keeping it such a low profile, allot of buzz sure did happen via phonescoop, engadget, cnet, gizmodo, probably the foremost sites for technology gurus as well as the videos we saw on youtube before Nokia had even confirmed they had the N900. When any of the aforementioned sites imo releases a review on a phone, thats kind of hard to take that is a 'low profile' on Nokia's part. Just saying is all.

Tags
eldar, nokia n900 preview