Active Topics

Closed Thread
I believe over 40000 so far US alone

Posts: 1,283 | Thanked: 370 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ South Florida
Originally Posted by skalogre View Post
To recycle the joke again, "but what year?"

30 Lashes for you with my now limp noodle!

Posts: 130 | Thanked: 46 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ New York
Originally Posted by kingofkingz24 View Post
I believe over 40000 so far US alone
40,000 times 600 = 24,000,000 ching ching

wowzers

of course other stuff minus that but wow in general

Posts: 332 | Thanked: 76 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ St. Augustine, Trinidad and Tobago
I will be so pissed* if Expansys actually deliver my N900 in October. It'll go to Trinidad, but I'm away from there until 9th November.

Imagine an N900 sitting in a box in my office, unloved.

* US definition, not UK.
  • two magic OTG USB adapters
  • crossed fingers

Posts: 270 | Thanked: 303 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Serbia, Belgrade
Kinky Peter is so hot when he's reading about fictional hardware poetry so we all paid a private investigator to spy on him with time killer spy satellite. Private investigator, called Godot said "gimmie-gimmie-gimmie the money first, and then i'll go just around the corner to spy on him with my special driller machine". So we paid him with our money from funny tag competition and then we searched for term "fixed in harmattan" in our tweets showcase. Godot said that Peter said that he'll wait for n920, because he isn't sure is it here yet??? So, we said to Godot that he should watch Peter and not listen what he is saying because we didn't pay for that. If he continues to listen what he is talking about we'll take our money back and buy a time killer book called "N900 & prejudice".
wtf?

The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to kopte3 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by dormant View Post
I will be so pissed* if Expansys actually deliver my N900 in October. It'll go to Trinidad, but I'm away from there until 9th November.

Imagine an N900 sitting in a box in my office, unloved.

* US definition, not UK.
US - pissed = angry,
UK pissed off = angry, pissed = drunk.

You prob knew anyway though!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chrisp7 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,173 | Thanked: 2,678 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Cornwall, UK
I'm so pissed off with waiting maybe I'll just get pissed to pass the time.

Banned | Posts: 537 | Thanked: 117 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ N900 LAND
Me not happy aswell but if you can indulge in 2 half hours of n900
pt1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfTUEDUjKLo
pt2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVnxjpwWA-A
pt3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4LE_QNhEXA

njoi ................................................

Posts: 2,173 | Thanked: 2,678 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Cornwall, UK
^I wuz there.

Posts: 90 | Thanked: 29 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Helsinki
I'm gonna boycott watching videos and reading about the n900 for a while (This thread not included; not like there's any news about n900 on this thread anyway )...

The reason I'm doing this is because I'm tired of waiting for the phone!

I've been waiting for the phone so eagerly that I've probably watched all the videos on youtube on n900 and all the links posted at maemo talk... I actually want to have some amazement when I get the phone. You know the feeling of not being able to control your phone very well, and not knowing what button does what under a different menu. I feel like I already know too much to fully enjoy all the functions that come with the phone/tablet...

My 2c...

Closed Thread

Tags
boost karma here!, collective psychosis, drillee machine, elvis has an n900, fictional hardware, fixed in harmattan, funny tag competition, gimmie-gimmie-gimmie!!!, godot, haiku, is it here yet???, just around the corner, n900 & prejudice, n900 holy war, n900 shipping, no!, peter is so hot, poetry, private investigator, spy satellite, time killer, tweets showcase, urge to kill rising