Originally Posted by zehjotkah View Post
yes, I knew about the N900 one year ago... and I also know, that there WILL be a "N900 successor", a maemo-device (it doesn't need to have better specs) within the next half year, and this will be with a resistive screen, not capacitive.
But not resistive like you maybe are thinking at the moment...
By the way, since I'm new to Maemo I can't really say much about the N900's roots. One year ago, did you know that the successor of the N8x0 series would be the N900, or did you just know that there you be a successor?

Originally Posted by RichS View Post
This thread just needs closing its blatant rubbish and I dont care where the rubbish origionated its still rubbish.
This thread might be whatever you call it, but you can't deny the fact that there lies some sort of truth (or thought) in almost all kinds of rumors, but of course, there are exceptions as well. But even if the rumors turn out to be completly wrong, then there have always been a reason why the rumors existed in the beginning, whatever the reason might have been.

As for Nokia, have they ever successfully kept a secret? Let's be honest here...

Last edited by c0rt3x; 2009-10-17 at 12:54.

Posts: 10 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ The Hague
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSzO7DS48Bc
Yeah, if Nokia puts screen like this one on their phones it would be fantastic! The accuracy of resistive + multitouch.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ytr For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Ytr View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSzO7DS48Bc
Yeah, if Nokia puts screen like this one on their phones it would be fantastic! The accuracy of resistive + multitouch.
Thanks for the link!

Originally Posted by frals View Post
And this just ended up in your mail, or can you supply a URL?
Sometimes lack of knowlegde is the reason for success, and in this case the lack of source improves the creditability.

How strange it might sound, it's true. Believe me, I know the source.

c0rt3x you should be a politician

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to m3kyd For This Useful Post:
Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Time will tell.

Originally Posted by m3kyd View Post
c0rt3x you should be a politician
Can I ask why? Honestly I have no clue...

Posts: 2,361 | Thanked: 3,746 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Berlin - Love this city!!
Originally Posted by c0rt3x View Post
Can I ask why? Honestly I have no clue...
because you're talking ****, to satisfy to a certain level... ;-)

joke, I joke. please, please forgiiiive! -Eminem

Originally Posted by c0rt3x View Post
Sometimes lack of knowlegde is the reason for success, and in this case the lack of source improves the creditability.

How strange it might sound, it's true. Believe me, I know the source.
So, lets me get this right.

If I said, you are going to die by the end of this day unless you decided to suicide before that or sending me your whole money and I didn't tell you anything that supports my claim here (The source in this case) Then this will get me a better creditably and you believe me, right Mr.Mayor?

In this case, feel free to believe me.
I will be happy to take all your money through paypal, if you don't mind
Please don't consider any given "Thanks" by this user as a positive sign of grateful; as a leak of giving "-Thanks" is a leaked feature here. You might be rewarded by meaningless "Thanks" by this user.
-Thanks for your understanding