Posts: 1,885 | Thanked: 2,008 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ OVI MAPS
all about maemo just launched the first podcast as there not much going on this weekend we should all listen and see if there anything good to get a grown up debate going
http://www.allaboutmaemo.com/news/it..._Podcast_1.php
i've not listened yet so have no idea whats in it so dont hate me if you do not agree with any points

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NvyUs For This Useful Post:
Thanks for posting about this (I one of the people in the podcast). This first podcast is intended to be a summary of some of Maemo Summit (announcements, some thoughts etc.) and is probably of most interest to those who weren't there and want a summary in an audio form. There's certainly some opinion in it (and obviously I see things from a certain view point) - so as with anything take it in context

But also bear in mind this is unscripted and done in one take (I had about four bullet points to talk around and that was it).

I'm more than happy to listen to any feedback, suggestions for next time round etc etc (will keep an eye on this thread). One of the things I think might be quite fun to do in the future is have guests (and/or guest spots) on a regular basis (be it developers / consumers / power users etc.). I hope it can evolve into something that is useful to the community (as it stands), but also a good resource for the influx of new N900 owners. Like the site itself I feel it should evolve based on feedback.

Cheers

Rafe

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rafe For This Useful Post: