Active Topics

Originally Posted by GunnerzMate View Post
Sweden will be getting the N900 in Early 2010.

http://dailymobile.se/2009/10/26/swe...agon-for-2010/
Disappointing if true. I was hoping Nokia would do the sensible thing and launch everywhere after this delay. It looks like they're still going to do their per-market rollout which will push some of them into 2010

Posts: 1,283 | Thanked: 370 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ South Florida
Originally Posted by r0eladn View Post
finland is mocking sweden..?

I heard it was a Bikini Team Jealousy thing

Originally Posted by eikido View Post
The real question is should you trust the couriers in Lebanon?

Eikido
well man the expansys site offer a world wide ( rest of the world ) shipment from DHL with additional 26$ as i read there..

Posts: 569 | Thanked: 159 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ District of Columbia
Originally Posted by les_garten View Post
Not sure what you're referring to, but that page hasn't changed in weeks. Says Pre-Order on that button and you get to that page by hitting Pre-Order on the N900 page.
Pretty self-explanatory. Last week when I went to the NokiaUSA website and clicked on the N900, it was a totally different page and no date whatsoever. Now I click on it this week and it's different. First time I've seen it change.

So not sure what you're referring to either...

-Socrates 469 BC

Posts: 1,283 | Thanked: 370 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ South Florida
Originally Posted by spinnukur View Post
Pretty self-explanatory. Last week when I went to the NokiaUSA website and clicked on the N900, it was a totally different page and no date whatsoever. Now I click on it this week and it's different. First time I've seen it change.

So not sure what you're referring to either...
Ok,

The Page is News to you

It's old news to me...

Posts: 486 | Thanked: 154 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ New York City
Originally Posted by les_garten View Post
Ok,

The Page is News to you

It's old news to me...
Old news to me too

Posts: 219 | Thanked: 98 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Originally Posted by hypnotik View Post
Old news to me too
jep. same here

Posts: 114 | Thanked: 45 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Sweden, Stockholm
Im still waiting for confirmation on the delay of the N900 to swedish markets. Im talking about end-of-January-über-delay.
I have been waiting for months now, Peter@Maemo, a comment from you would be much appreciated.

Posts: 27 | Thanked: 16 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Bakersfield, CA
so nokia canceled my order due to a technical error. so i had to replace my order and i no longer get the bluetooth or the extended warranty but i do get 15% off the order.

oh and to let everyone know that this happened to almost all n900 orders.

I was on the phone while typing this and i asked when through if the release date is still mid novemebr and he said that is next week. he has info that it will be next week.

Last edited by ewagner; 2009-10-27 at 01:10.

there is something i dont understand in expansys website they list 2 different N900 one costs 600$ and the other 699$ the 1st is us version the other is UK version and the UK one says estimated 7 days ? does anyone knows whats the defference i mean isn't both the same :O :O

Tags
black hole, choc santa is a priority, delete this thread, egg on toast, fokia n900000000000000 :d, i love peter, mental instatution, n900 is a hoax :p, n900 is soylent green, not-garbage thread!, november release, peter is hot, peter was here, serenity now, spam, this is daycare, this thread is dead, urge to kill rising, when will it arrive!, whiners unite, your face is a daycare, zamunda