Active Topics

Man! this preorder thing and shipping dates really drive us crazy... or at least for me

Posts: 932 | Thanked: 278 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Kentucky
It seems like to coupon code does not work anymore... can someone verify?

Originally Posted by x61 View Post
You need to click the link via that website to bring you to DELL , and it wont work if you goto DELL directly.

The Following User Says Thank You to radiowc For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by x61 View Post
Works fine for me. Have to go to Dell Business (we're talking about this coupon, 9PD$33PJFL5P21, right? )

Last edited by ioioio; 2009-11-05 at 21:37.

Posts: 932 | Thanked: 278 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Kentucky
Originally Posted by ioioio View Post
Works fine for me. Have to go to Dell Business (we're talking about this coupon, 9PD$33PJFL5P21, right? )
Yeah, gotta go through the link. $100 saving... Does anybody know if your CC will be charged now or till dell has the item at their store...

Posts: 4,672 | Thanked: 5,455 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Springfield, MA, USA
Now that we're getting closer to that $400 sweet-spot where I can forgive this unit for having a cellular radio I might never use, it's deeply interesting to me. Nice find, guys. Now, if it were already out I would seriously consider buying it. This is just me, mind you, but until it's out, I can't justify putting myself into more debt on something that isn't out yet.

Posts: 355 | Thanked: 245 times | Joined on Jul 2009 @ Northern VA
Wow incredible price on the N900 for US customers, when using Dell Small Business

NOKIA N900 Unlocked Smartphone (Pre-Order) $442 @ Dell SB
http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/p...932f0fp0c0s558 has the NOKIA N900 Unlocked Smartphone available for Pre-Order for $520 - 15% Code 9PD$33PJFL5P21 = $442 + Free Shipping + Tax.

Great Price and its saying the expected ShipDate on Dell is 12/10/09

If you haven't got it yet, now is the time!

Edit: Oops this should have been posted in the Buy & Sell section, apologies...

Last edited by ZackMorris; 2009-11-05 at 22:01.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ZackMorris For This Useful Post:
Posts: 963 | Thanked: 626 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Connecticut, USA
Originally Posted by danramos View Post
Now that we're getting closer to that $400 sweet-spot where I can forgive this unit for having a cellular radio I might never use, it's deeply interesting to me. Nice find, guys. Now, if it were already out I would seriously consider buying it. This is just me, mind you, but until it's out, I can't justify putting myself into more debt on something that isn't out yet.
More debt? I'd say! Don't even think about it. It will be cheaper after new years any way. If not, it will be cheaper eventually.

http://temporaryland.wordpress.com/

Interesting I could save around $100, but I think I would pay sales tax since there is a Dell business in MD. Also I trust Newegg alot more especially in customer service. So as long as the n900 arrives the 14th I'll pay the extra 100.

"Meamo!" sounds like what Zorro would say to catherine zeta jones... after she slaps him for looking at her dirtily...

... Hmmmm.. wonder whether I want to wait so long for a $100+ saving.. . . . (I'm leaning toward NEVAR! WANT NOW.)

Tags
back away, extract the 'n' key, from the keyboard