Active Topics

Posts: 199 | Thanked: 144 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ gbg.se
A warm -welcome to the forum!- to tanekray, Devaspark, jukata, Duffer, detective ,Lycanthropy and Nemo_me!

You will find you are not alone in your wait for the N900...

jukata: I am sure you have already found the Design sub-forum. Looking forward to seeing your work!

Lycanthropy: If you click "Control Panel" in the list to the right, you will find "Edit Avatar" to the left on the page that opens. It will bring you here:
http://talk.maemo.org/profile.php?do=editavatar

Last edited by nymajoak; 2009-11-05 at 20:52.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nymajoak For This Useful Post:
Posts: 23 | Thanked: 36 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Germany
Hi everybody!

I just registered today in the hope of making the waiting time for the n900 any shorter. Actually it just got worse... But never mind, here I am!

I should be writing my thesis these days (elliptic curve cryptography) but i find myself spending more and more time surfing for information bits about the n900. So Nokia, you better hurry releasing this device or else I will hold you responsible for my failed thesis!

Cheers,
Dennis

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kore For This Useful Post:
Welcome kore (Dennis)!
Procrastination is the mother of all successful theses. The final week before your deadline wouldn't be anyway near as productive without it.

The Following User Says Thank You to nymajoak For This Useful Post:
Posts: 154 | Thanked: 33 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Lima-Perú
hey guys you who keep in this forum and know it good, please post link here of threads on this forum where I could find information related to WCDMA 850/1900 on N900. Don´t know if they will include that frecuency, if they will do, I would like know when in order to cancel my current pre-order and just wait for next release with WCDMA 850/1900!

TIA, regards!

Last edited by Arrancamos; 2009-11-06 at 04:43.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arrancamos For This Useful Post:
Hey, Im new to Maemo just pre-ordered my N900 the other day wanting to get away from the restrictions on Iphone. Hopefully the Applications for Maemo will be great and the OS will be a hit.. Also does anyone know about any Golf GPS programs in developement. I found "scorecard" but it doesnt seem as detailed as other OS apps for this purpose.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jmcallister83 For This Useful Post:
Hey guys, hallo!
I've been following the site for a couple of week so I decided to join the community. I'm not a developer, just another eagerly awaiting, future user.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zanna For This Useful Post:
Posts: 21 | Thanked: 6 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Kingston-Upon-Hul, UK / Le Mans, FR
Hello everybody,

Futur user of the N900 I hope (Need to find a good Telephone + Data deal). I try to wait by reading this forum in great detail between twos experiments

Etienne

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flanbix For This Useful Post:
Posts: 6 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Helsinki
Hello!

I have been here already asking questions, and only now found this thread. I would like to help in testing apps, mostly from the perspective of a non-developer. It is great to see this active community, keep it going!

reija

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to reijari For This Useful Post:

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nymajoak For This Useful Post:
Hello! (that by itself was to short so here i am lengthening it!)

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to memorylasts For This Useful Post:

Tags
bada boom, bada rox, hotelcalifornia, new users, newbie, newmo!, w2tmo, welcome to maemo.org