Posts: 71 | Thanked: 65 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Brighton, UK
Ok, it's Monday November 9th and my N900 still hasn't arrived.

That's it, I've had it, I'm off to buy an iDroid, or an Androphone or whatever it is they're called. I've bought my last Nokia, it's the finnish for me, burble, spit

wibble

Posts: 219 | Thanked: 98 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Originally Posted by eiffel View Post
Umm, I take it all you guys do know that the N900 is just an electronic gadget?

I mean, if you set yourself up with a case of techno-lust you're just going to be disappointed the morning after, when you realise that it's just a piece of plastic and metal after all, and that you need to drop the lust and set up a good working relationship instead.
eiffel, i do not understand what you mean by "a good working relationship". (this is not a joke i really do not understand.)

You mean like a relationship with a woman? or a work-relationship as in relationship with your work? or relationship that works with you and your n900? it'll probably won't be the last of the 3.
i think you mean the first. but what does that have to do with the n900? women cost money. n900 only costs money once and you get to play with her for a few years. :P that sounds crazy but. okay i'll keep checking this thread for a reply. thanks in advance.

Hurray! 5 minutes into 9th of November, I can almost taste it!

Originally Posted by GunnerzMate View Post
Hurray! 5 minutes into 9th of November, I can almost taste it!
The question is will the 9th taste sweet or will it taste bitter?

Posts: 114 | Thanked: 45 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Sweden, Stockholm
Originally Posted by dccupp View Post
The question is will the 9th taste sweet or will it taste bitter?
Thats what im wondering to..
still nothing here :
http://www.nokia.com/press/press-releases

or here:
http://shop.nokia.co.uk/nokia-uk/pro...ct=n900_camera

Posts: 716 | Thanked: 303 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Sheffield, UK
Peter specifically said that nobody will magically start shipping them until AFTER the press release, which kinda implies we would know a day or two before they arrive in any warehouse, never mind shipping to the end-user.

So unless he was lying there is no chance whatsoever.

Last edited by Alex Atkin UK; 2009-11-09 at 00:45.

Posts: 95 | Thanked: 25 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Southend On Sea , Uk
Originally Posted by deadmalc View Post
It's not Nokia UK, it's the company that is out sourced to deal with the website for Nokia UK.
That said it is the most likely to be accurate, well we shall see very soon....
I know but i don't know what to call them other then nokia .

Posts: 95 | Thanked: 25 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Southend On Sea , Uk
Originally Posted by Alex Atkin UK View Post
Peter specifically said that nobody will magically start shipping them until AFTER the press release, which kinda implies we would know a day or two before they arrive in any warehouse, never mind shipping to the end-user.

So unless he was lying there is no chance whatsoever.
I think what he said was there will be a press release when it starts shipping which is normally the same day as release . This has already been debated previously in this thread .

The Following User Says Thank You to allmine1976 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by JayOnThaBeat View Post
That's exactly right... that's why you boys should switch over to American football. Our guys get to use their hands and everything!
Oh, you mean American Rugby.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Spudboy For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,255 | Thanked: 393 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ US
Best case is we will hear something at the end of the week, but my bet is Nov 16th will be the day. If not, we might be looking at December....

Hmmm, typing this on my G1 is a pain, so I hope the N900 is more ergonomical. Seriously, typing on G1 is a pain and would be pure torture on the Droid. Seriously.

Tags
bumped by idiot?, impatience, n900 release, strange