Active Topics

Posts: 13 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Netehrlands
Nokia.nl now has N900 pre-order with following:

"€599,00 Prijzen zijn inclusief btw.
Wordt verwacht half november"

So Mid-November it is!

Originally Posted by HesZs View Post
I think we re really getting close to this one!!! i can feel it....someday this week...they announce!
I can feel it, too! We're onto something here..

lol...Poor NukNuk, he thought he was getting his N900 before anyone us. I am still betting USA people will get it first

Posts: 315 | Thanked: 64 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Montreal, canada
Originally Posted by brog View Post
I can feel it, too! We're onto something here..
I feel it too there is too much pressure every where they will eather make an annoucement of some kind may be not push back the date because they already push it a couple times and it would be very bad for their reputation that is already taking a bite. I would not be suprise that Peter post a comment here right before the official announcement (Press release).

Originally Posted by JD2010 View Post
I feel it too there is too much pressure every where they will eather make an annoucement of some kind may be not push back the date because they already push it a couple times and it would be very bad for their reputation that is already taking a bite. I would not be suprise that Peter post a comment here right before the official announcement (Press release).
I strictly can imagine as soon as peter post something which says that N900 is going to start shipping this thread...will experience PANDEMONIUM!!!!!!

I think that's why peter is not posting here because everybody will flood him with questions and I assume that right now he is laughing like hell reading all this...

Well here we have some info, i spoke on live chat to mobilephonesdirect.com where ive pre ordered from and they said i SHOULD recieve on 17th as shippment will start on 16th fingers crossed.

Thing is they said similar before the last delay so i wouldnt be suprised if same happens not gona get my hopes up yet

The Following User Says Thank You to Footballdt23 For This Useful Post:
or maybe this thread is part of the feedback nokia was waiting for before releasing...i think they have enough!!

Originally Posted by Footballdt23 View Post
Well here we have some info, i spoke on live chat to mobilephonesdirect.com where ive pre ordered from and they said i SHOULD recieve on 17th as shippment will start on 16th fingers crossed.

Thing is they said similar before the last delay so i wouldnt be suprised if same happens not gona get my hopes up yet
I think that's because the dates that the N900 is likely to get released are 14th US and 16th UK...I think those are the dates we all should do count down for....can someone put a clock with the countdown for NOV 14th??

I just woke up... what? it hasn't shipped??

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by HesZs View Post
I strictly can imagine as soon as peter post something which says that N900 is going to start shipping this thread...will experience PANDEMONIUM!!!!!!

I think that's why peter is not posting here because everybody will flood him with questions and I assume that right now he is laughing like hell reading all this...
I doubt he's reading this... I'm sure he's got better things to do with his time!

Tags
bumped by idiot?, impatience, n900 release, strange