Posts: 1,255 | Thanked: 393 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ US
Originally Posted by ossipena View Post
why can't they break every rule of physics?!? it would make n900 million times better!

here are my list of total dealbreakers(aka if some competitor gives some of these before n900 ships, i am thinking of cancelling my preorder):
*device size doesn't change by pinching or double tapping. i want my device to adapt physically for every need i have
*no nuclear battery that lasts 1000 years
*no tube amp and LP-player for HIFI
*doesn't correct and send my tax report signed automatically
*doesn't cook and clean
*doesn't give extra +200HP to my 1.3l mazda2 when plugged to aux-port
*doesn't come with polygamy & 100 hot swedish babes
Wait a minute now: Tube amps have cleaner sound and more power efficient for same amperage output. You may be on to something here!

Posts: 1,255 | Thanked: 393 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ US
It does not have a 1ghz snapdragon, so the N900 will be more power efficient with same performance... wait, that is a good thing. Nevermind

Originally Posted by Rushmore View Post
It does not have a 1ghz snapdragon, so the N900 will be more power efficient with same performance... wait, that is a good thing. Nevermind
oh yea , my 5800XM is even more power efficient just ARM11

Posts: 13 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ BG, Ruse
Dealbreaker...hmm let me see...ah yes

Now seriously, I own iPhone 3G and although it is jailbroken, I still feel like in jail, it's not open enough and the lack of HWkeyboard is a great miss (no multitasking and etc.). The only bad thing about n900 is the small screen, if it was 4" it would be perfect, now it is almost. HD2 is great, but it lacks a lot of things (HWkeyboard, convenient OS, camera button and etc.). I am still waiting for the real release of N900 to see how it feels in my hands and I haven't decided yet, but I think N900 is the way to go. The only real dealbreaker for me could be the high price of around 600EUR, I would never spent that much.

Posts: 5,478 | Thanked: 5,222 times | Joined on Jan 2006 @ St. Petersburg, FL
This reminds me of a certain NBC show.

Originally Posted by NikiSk View Post
Dealbreaker...hmm let me see...ah yes

best thing is , its *UPGRADABLE* officially to WinMo 7(Multitouch)

Originally Posted by ossipena View Post
why can't they break every rule of physics?!? it would make n900 million times better!

here are my list of total dealbreakers(aka if some competitor gives some of these before n900 ships, i am thinking of cancelling my preorder):
*device size doesn't change by pinching or double tapping. i want my device to adapt physically for every need i have
*no nuclear battery that lasts 1000 years
*no tube amp and LP-player for HIFI
*doesn't correct and send my tax report signed automatically
*doesn't cook and clean
*doesn't give extra +200HP to my 1.3l mazda2 when plugged to aux-port
*doesn't come with polygamy & 100 hot swedish babes
Well this fella told me about the next best thing...

(try locating the audio someplace, if it sounds too good to be true...)

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
HD2 release

Drop dead nokia

Posts: 7 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Amsterdam
Originally Posted by Alex Atkin UK View Post
Indeed, if only it ran Maemo. I have been using Windows Mobile for 2 and a half years, am seriously fed up with it.
I'd be very interested in it if that HD2 ran anything other than Windows Mobile.

I guess my dealbreaker is my money going to Microsoft or Sony. (Which is a shame, because that Android Xperia X10 looks really nice too.)

Posts: 117 | Thanked: 32 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ New Hampshire, USA
Originally Posted by dantonic View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Db7pKjUrNXQ
"I'm a PC where I have my freedom." HAR!