Active Topics

Posts: 332 | Thanked: 76 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ St. Augustine, Trinidad and Tobago
Volcano-seismologist at the University of the West Indies. Monitoring of earthquakes, volcanoes and tsunamis throughout the English-speaking Eastern Carribbean.
  • two magic OTG USB adapters
  • crossed fingers

Posts: 2,173 | Thanked: 2,678 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Cornwall, UK
NHS Chaplain. Provider of Spiritual and Pastoral care (multi-faith and no-faith) in services for Mental Health and Learning difficulties.

(AKA The Mad Minister!)

Posts: 352 | Thanked: 231 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Vancouver
I am an Industrial Designer I run a small company specializing in new product development.

i work at 7/11 part time xD and studying Airplane Maintence Tech. the other half of my time :P

Posts: 29 | Thanked: 30 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Jyväskylä, Finland
Senior Shipment Delayer @ Nokia

Just kidding. Senior Systems Analyst @ some little university

Professional talk.maemo.org Page Refresher. (I hit F5 more times a day than I can count)

Really...computer tech.

Posts: 3,203 | Thanked: 1,391 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Worthing, England
Originally Posted by RevdKathy View Post
NHS Chaplain. Provider of Spiritual and Pastoral care (multi-faith and no-faith) in services for Mental Health and Learning difficulties.

(AKA The Mad Minister!)
Lol we do work in similar places.... apart i probably get blasphemed alot more then you!

IT Advisor in mental health services, NHS .....

Posts: 296 | Thanked: 111 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Manchester
I go stretford grammar school, in y11.
Still planning my future career

Heading state administrative unit taking care of professional mobile radios and safety of citizens and developing IT-systems to help authorities to care of their daily work among other things.

Posts: 74 | Thanked: 142 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Chicago, US
I'm a doctoral student in electrical engineering, focusing on image/signal processing, i.e., almost too poor to afford an N900 ;-)