hope you are right and they clear this out with in couple of hours..
otherwise I wont be able to sleep and I do not want to miss my morning class either.

Haha jeez. My n900 as it is on Amazon stands at $479 due to the $50 Amazon gift certificate I got from my bank from the rewards program. With the $50 rebate from Nokia it should be down to 429.

Edit: Even if I don't get the n900 till after Dec 25th it's worth the money I saved.

"Meamo!" sounds like what Zorro would say to catherine zeta jones... after she slaps him for looking at her dirtily...

Last edited by Laughing Man; 2009-11-23 at 02:28.

I got this credit as well, if you complain enough they're willing to work with you. No word on shipping yet though.

Originally Posted by spinnukur View Post
Complained twice this weekend to Amazon, and just got an email saying they are giving me a $10 credit. Which means my phone is going to only cost $459.26 after the rebate, since I already had a $14.26 credit.

I don't want the 10$, I want my phone!
Amazon please ship it Monday

Posts: 569 | Thanked: 159 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ District of Columbia
Originally Posted by Laughing Man View Post
Haha jeez. My n900 as it is on Amazon stands at $479 due to the $50 Amazon gift certificate I got from my bank from the rewards program. With the $50 rebate from Nokia it should be down to 429.

Edit: Even if I don't get the n900 till after Dec 25th it's worth the money I saved.
Lucky..

-Socrates 469 BC

has anybody heard any news are now shipping from newegg??

@spinnukur

Well technically I am still spending my own money since I could have used that gift certificate for something else. But seeing as how I don't have as much time to play videogames (what I normally buy from Amazon)I thought I might as well use it on something.

"Meamo!" sounds like what Zorro would say to catherine zeta jones... after she slaps him for looking at her dirtily...

Posts: 1,255 | Thanked: 393 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ US
Originally Posted by olighak View Post
It might be processed at several distribution centers. Maybe the N900īs that are being sent to me are going through a different center than yours, and the center thatīll dispatch yours will process their orders later tonight.

I doubt itīs random. We just donīt know the logic.
Nokia direct market ships Dell orders. Dell does not keep phones in their inventory. Straight shot from Nokia.

Posts: 569 | Thanked: 159 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ District of Columbia
Originally Posted by Laughing Man View Post
@spinnukur

Well technically I am still spending my own money since I could have used that gift certificate for something else. But seeing as how I don't have as much time to play videogames (what I normally buy from Amazon)I thought I might as well use it on something.
True, but it's still a nice incentive.

-Socrates 469 BC

aw no luck for me. still says in production, est delivery 12/10. ordered on nov 5 1:30PM PST.