Posts: 519 | Thanked: 366 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ North Carolina (Formerly Denmark and Iceland)
Originally Posted by ppawel View Post
I ordered my Nokia in Poland from nokia.pl and just got an e-mail that it has been sent. However, I am confused by UPS tracking information - it says that it shipped today from Rotterdam (NL) to... Helsinki (FI) while I am in Warsaw (PL).
Weird things happen sometimes, you might have gotten the wrong tracking no. Iīve got a shipment thatīs been going from Ohio to me for 7 days now. Maybe I got the wrong code, or the package it making one hell of a ride.

7 days ago it left location in Ohio.
6 days ago it was in Charlotte NC (250km / 180mi from me)
4 days ago it was in Greensboro NC (160km / 100mi from me)
Today it is in Kansas about 900 mi / 1450 km from me.

So who knows....

The Following User Says Thank You to olighak For This Useful Post:
Posts: 35 | Thanked: 16 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ Holland
Still had to post the proof picture of the delivery so here it is.

I messed up the installation of a screenprotector (2 times) so I'm awaiting delivery of a couple of new screenprotectors. This where durasec and they just didn't really work for me. I now ordered the other ones :P
Attached Images

how come the durasec ones didn't work for you? to hard to apply?

"Meamo!" sounds like what Zorro would say to catherine zeta jones... after she slaps him for looking at her dirtily...

lucky... buy.com is still missing.. they still have no idea about when they'll start shipping and they said they have none in stock, spoke to them today.

Posts: 35 | Thanked: 16 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ Holland
Originally Posted by Laughing Man View Post
how come the durasec ones didn't work for you? to hard to apply?
The first one went ok but got some air trapped and used the second one because I had a second one but I placed that one wrong a couple of times. After a couple of times messing around I used the first one again but it had some dust on the sticky side.

I ended up cutting the screenprotector too because it's one ore 2 millimeters to big. Hoping for a better result with the new ones at least the ability to do a test fit first.

Posts: 42 | Thanked: 11 times | Joined on Jul 2009 @ Shangri-la Oregon
This is interesting. I placed an order with AmazonUS the other day for $549.99 and free 5-7 day shipping. Figured I would have a better chance of getting it before the rebate expired if I changed it to 2-day shipping. I did, and now it is showing a price of $529.99 + $11.38 shipping for a total of $541.37. So it looks like I will get it faster and cheaper than before! WOOT!

Jim

Just in case someone decide to cancel from Amazon or Newegg and go with Dell cuz they think Dell has more. Wells, DON'T

1:50:16 PM Agent E&A_R
In line with extending our service, please feel free to provide your phone number so that we can call you just in case we got disconnected due to unavoidable server to computer link connection issues.
1:50:17 PM Customer Ken
very good how about u
1:50:56 PM Agent E&A_R
I'm doing fine, thanks for asking =)
1:50:59 PM Customer Ken
i just have a quick question about the nokia n900 , do you guys have it instock? and that if i placed an order right now, when do i expect the shipment
1:52:54 PM Agent E&A_R
I'll be glad to assist you on that. May I have the Dell part number of the item which can be located below or just at the right side of the item in Dell.com ? For me to accurately check on its specifications and details
1:53:24 PM Customer Ken
Dell Part# : A3076016
1:55:24 PM Agent E&A_R
thank you
1:55:24 PM Agent E&A_R
give me one moment please
1:55:35 PM Customer Ken
ok
1:57:04 PM Agent E&A_R
thank you for waiting
1:57:09 PM Agent E&A_R
We are out of stock for it
1:57:19 PM Agent E&A_R
and I see we have a 45 days lead time for it
1:57:32 PM Agent E&A_R
so most probably , the estimated delivery date is on or before 02/2010
1:57:45 PM Customer Ken
so you meant that about 45 days for the next shipment?
1:58:11 PM Customer Ken
february of 2010?
1:58:29 PM Agent E&A_R
Yes that is correct
1:58:44 PM Customer Ken
okay, thanks

Just got off the phone from a 30 minute call from 1 866 59 NOKIA agent who claimed to be a supervisor. I asked to speak to a supervisor, she said she was a supervisor and my call could not be escalated higher. She said that since that there was no tracking number associated with my order it was not likely to ship before Wednesday. She later admitted that NOKIA USA was not shipping preorder N900s.

Nokia worst customer service ever. To big to care.

Originally Posted by Bruce View Post
Just got off the phone from a 30 minute call from 1 866 59 NOKIA agent who claimed to be a supervisor. I asked to speak to a supervisor, she said she was a supervisor and my call could not be escalated higher. She said that since that there was no tracking number associated with my order it was not likely to ship before Wednesday. She later admitted that NOKIA USA was not shipping preorder N900s.

Thats some BS right there if thats true. They wont let me cancel my order because they have already pre authorized the full amount and said my phone has been relased to shipping, still no tracking. Im beginning to think they are doing this to prevent people from bailing. someone needs to find out whats going on here.