Originally Posted by bandora View Post
Mine's still "In Production"!!!

Still patiently waiting.. But I am running out of patience.. lol

Should I give Dell a call???
Be prepared to play musical phones, I just called and got a completely worthless representative. they knew nothing about the 24th as a ship date for the phone, saying only that my phone would be delivered on the 10th of december. also they could not upgrade my shipping because the phone was "on schedule" - makes no sense.

I will call back later and get a representative who isn't a total ****** (hopefully).

Originally Posted by livingxl3g3nd View Post
Same here no update....

Anyone here ordered from CA?
I'm in CA and still no update either. I spoke to Dell and the rep told me that they are backlogged on orders for the N900 and that mine will ship on December 7th. The other day they told me the ship date was November 24th, so who knows when it will be (I also ordered on November 5th, and don't understand the supposed queue they had for pre-orders)

Posts: 232 | Thanked: 102 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Warren, MI, USA
Originally Posted by Bratag View Post
I just called Dell - they claim the device hasnt even started shipping - when I told them it has they said I needed to provide an invoice number of someones who had gotten the shipped notice.

Can anyone provide ?
Damn are these companies dumb. They ship stuff, and then don't even know they're shipping anything. Come on Dell/Nokia! You wouldn't last 5 minutes in my company's environment. We'd fire you!

(Teeheehee...500th post!)

So has anyone actually received a physical N900 from Dell?

Posts: 1,338 | Thanked: 1,055 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ California, USA / Jordan
olighak can you provide us with your invoice number please?

Back on the phone with Dell - asking them why I am first in last out. Getting the same old BS about distributors etc. I replied well if I was Dell wouldn't I want to find out why this is happening because there are a bunch of pissed off early orders. What is the point of jumping in early to the orders if you are penalized.

Back on hold
Agro ... : |*****-----] Relic(s) : G1, N900

The Following User Says Thank You to Bratag For This Useful Post:
I will before 3pm today it is on the truck and I only ordered November 19th when I got home from work.

http://www.fedex.com/Tracking?cntry_...8&action=track

Last edited by get0utside; 2009-11-24 at 15:56.

Originally Posted by get0utside View Post
I will before 3pm today it is on the truck and I only ordered November 19th when I got home from work.

http://www.fedex.com/Tracking?cntry_...8&action=track

This is really a slap in the face to those of us who ordered Nov 5th. I say Dell deserves the complaint calls clogging up their lines.

Apparently according to the supervisor I spoke to this is a known issue and they have expressed it to their distributor - when I asked well WTF is the status on that then. Nada.

EVERYONE should call. And I mean EVERYONE.

This is a steaming pile of horse crap
Agro ... : |*****-----] Relic(s) : G1, N900

Has anyone from the west coast received a shipment notice from Dell?

Tags
back away, extract the 'n' key, from the keyboard