Active Topics

Although I can't figure why it's being trunked to Cologne, that's totally in the opposite direction! Can only hope that deliveries to Ireland are taking a different route and it hasn't been loaded onto the wrong container! Yikes!!
AA Route Planner tells me the trip from Rotterdam to Cologne should take 2.5 hours, so I'll check it again around midnight to see where it's ended up.

Posts: 1,885 | Thanked: 2,008 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ OVI MAPS
latest update 11/24/2009 9:31:00 PM IN TRANSIT TO TAMWORTH, GB
i think i we wll get our baby in morning

Originally Posted by N900Retailer View Post
Thanks a lot. I didn't say anything about anyone in the first place anyway, Yes it was my fault to put my name down, but i hope people could be more cautious about giving my name, I didnt say "dont" so basically it is my fault. But I dont like to hear any dissing while I am only trying to help.
I'd like to say thankyou for feeding us with information too, its much appreciated I'm glad you didnt lose you job because of the halfwit.

Originally Posted by dyserth View Post
I'd like to say thankyou for feeding us with information too, its much appreciated I'm glad you didnt lose you job because of the halfwit.
Thank you all guys for you support. But I am pretty sure it wasnt only one person who told them where did they get the information from. Lets just talk about the phone from now on.

STEVE!

seems some got on an earlier flight then mines not arrived at the tamworth depot yet anyhow. with express shipping. although UPS website says "Service:UPS SAVER" =s

Originally Posted by NvyUs View Post
latest update 11/24/2009 9:31:00 PM IN TRANSIT TO TAMWORTH, GB
i think i we wll get our baby in morning
Mine still says :

ROTTERDAM, NL 24/11/2009 21:30 DEPARTURE SCAN

Originally Posted by maemoexperts View Post
Mine still says :

ROTTERDAM, NL 24/11/2009 21:30 DEPARTURE SCAN
Where does it say it's departing to when you track it at http://www.iship.com/trackit/track.aspx

Posts: 156 | Thanked: 13 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Nottingham, UK
Originally Posted by RevdKathy View Post
Planning to take the netbook to bed with me, so that if I wake up in the night, I can check tracking again, and see whether n900 has arrived at East Mids. I can't really sit up all night refreshing the page till they scan the barcode, can I!

Edit! One last refresh and yes! N900 is safe and well in the UK. I wonder how he feels to be on British soil. Do you think UPS will give him a cup of tea in the arrivals lounge?

(And more importantly, will they stick him on a truck heading southwest pronto?)
I see your new N900 is a boy. I feel that mine will be a girl. I don't know why - just a feeling. It's all about how the bump sits apparently.

Posts: 1,885 | Thanked: 2,008 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ OVI MAPS
use this tracking site it gives better status updates http://iship.com/trackit/track.aspx?ACCOUNTNO=
or this one as it shows parcel on google maps http://www.packagemapping.com/

11/24/2009 9:31:00 PM IN TRANSIT TO EAST MIDLANDS AIRPOR, GB

What do your services say? UPS SAVER for all?
I had the express shipping. Just wondering if thats normal :P

Tags
lack of quality control, myfrickenphoneshipped, what a dud