Active Topics

Posts: 6 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Warsaw, Poland
Originally Posted by olighak View Post
Weird things happen sometimes, you might have gotten the wrong tracking no. Iīve got a shipment thatīs been going from Ohio to me for 7 days now. Maybe I got the wrong code, or the package it making one hell of a ride.

7 days ago it left location in Ohio.
6 days ago it was in Charlotte NC (250km / 180mi from me)
4 days ago it was in Greensboro NC (160km / 100mi from me)
Today it is in Kansas about 900 mi / 1450 km from me.

So who knows....
Thanks for the reply. Several hours after I posted here the UPS info has changed to the correct one. So now it is all good:

Code:
Your package is on time with a scheduled delivery date of 26/11/2009.  

In Transit - On Time 
Scheduled Delivery Date: 26/11/2009
Shipped To: WARSZAWA, PL 
Shipped/Billed On: 23/11/2009
Type: Package
Service: STANDARD
Weight: .10 Kg
Right now it is in Berlin.

Looks like tomorrow I will finally be able to post in the "owners" thread

The Following User Says Thank You to ppawel For This Useful Post:
Posts: 569 | Thanked: 159 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ District of Columbia
Originally Posted by ppawel View Post
Thanks for the reply. Several hours after I posted here the UPS info has changed to the correct one. So now it is all good:

Code:
Your package is on time with a scheduled delivery date of 26/11/2009.  

In Transit - On Time 
Scheduled Delivery Date: 26/11/2009
Shipped To: WARSZAWA, PL 
Shipped/Billed On: 23/11/2009
Type: Package
Service: STANDARD
Weight: .10 Kg
Right now it is in Berlin.

Looks like tomorrow I will finally be able to post in the "owners" thread
I hate you.

Who did you order from?

-Socrates 469 BC

Posts: 6 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Warsaw, Poland
Originally Posted by spinnukur View Post
I hate you.

Who did you order from?
From Nokia Poland (nokia.pl) back in September (16th).

Just curious, I have just received my tracking information for my shipment, however is the shipment coming to me in the UK from the Netherlands or is Nokia's warehouse in the UK? Ty

Regards

Posts: 60 | Thanked: 6 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Venezuela
Originally Posted by Peter@Maemo Marketing View Post
No, there isn't any deep reason. I'm just happy that the N900 deliveries are coming through. It took long enough from the day we announced that shipments from factory to retailers have started.
The N900 itīs a GREAT device but the MAEMO/NOKIA MARKETING doesnīt work!!! Because the delays ,the ambigous informations and the mistakes In the market in USA (the incompatibility of the Nokia bluetooth headset BH-703 with the N900), maybe you think that this a tiny thing but really you need to be better OK! and iīm not joking! is the truth! you and all the MAEMO/NOKIA team including Ari jaaksi need to do better efforts to suplies the needs of the people because the marketing strategies of the NOKIA N900 WAS WRONG!!!!

Last edited by yerjoshy; 2009-11-25 at 11:57.

Anybody knows what's going on here? I called Nokia Spain on Monday and they said me the N900 just had been released and if I had preordered, they should be sending mine that day. After two days without having any news I called them today again and they said me N900 is getting released this Friday. I preordered mine on October the 7th, and when I see there are people on UK and the US having preordered after this day but getting it before me I start to feel very angry. Apart from UK and the US, are people getting their N900? Specially I would like to hear about people living in Spain.

The Following User Says Thank You to Ignacius For This Useful Post:
Posts: 106 | Thanked: 100 times | Joined on Jul 2006 @ Rotterdam, Netherlands
Hallo, earlier this afternoon the mailman delivered my very own long awaited N900. Its now "suckling", filing its battery paunch. I placed my pre-order on the 2nd of September with the Netherlands Nokia online shop.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WilliePre For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Ignacius View Post
Anybody knows what's going on here? I called Nokia Spain on Monday and they said me the N900 just had been released and if I had preordered, they should be sending mine that day. After two days without having any news I called them today again and they said me N900 is getting released this Friday. I preordered mine on October the 7th, and when I see there are people on UK and the US having preordered after this day but getting it before me I start to feel very angry. Apart from UK and the US, are people getting their N900? Specially I would like to hear about people living in Spain.
I ordered my n900 on September (Spanish nokia store). I am awaiting for the device also...

The Following User Says Thank You to kkito For This Useful Post:
My September 23rd preorder from NOKIA USA arrived a few minutes ago. It works great. I really like the keyboard. It is charging now. I will play with it more after I get some work done.

Any problems with it? Mic works etc. right?