Originally Posted by tehsu View Post
Myself, two brothers and my dad lol
can you also buy me one too? hah.

Originally Posted by bfritsch View Post
When did you preorder?
Sept 17th, 2009.

Originally Posted by kev30 View Post
can you also buy me one too? hah.
oyah, lol, cant wait to get 800 dollars back from all the cashback rebates and cc bonus

I think the september orders are being fulfilled right now .. I ordered on Oct 2nd .. I need to get the phone before Dec 15 !!!

Tehsu, if you don't mind me asking. Which credit card are you using that does that cashback bonus? Mine only does reward points. (which is how I got that $50 Amazon certificate but I rather have cashback).

"Meamo!" sounds like what Zorro would say to catherine zeta jones... after she slaps him for looking at her dirtily...

Originally Posted by Laughing Man View Post
Tehsu, if you don't mind me asking. Which credit card are you using that does that cashback bonus? Mine only does reward points. (which is how I got that $50 Amazon certificate but I rather have cashback).
Discover, it has a 10% Cashback Bonus.

Ah, nice. I might have to get myself one of those sometime. Though I don't think Discover offers additional warranty on purchases.

"Meamo!" sounds like what Zorro would say to catherine zeta jones... after she slaps him for looking at her dirtily...

Originally Posted by riansalca View Post
hey guys

new here, just wanted to tell you my amazon order has now shipped today.

preorder on 22 Sept and never changed the price thats how amazon is shipping out, when you chage the price you get thrown to the back of the line (that sucks).

hope every one gets it soon,

I'm not surprised. I think they do that also if you change your shipping method! When I switched from two day shipping to 1 day shipping I started getting the: "he following item will arrive after December 25, 2009."

Very sad...

ORdered the item Oct 17th, adjusted it to $559, and then again to $529

Originally Posted by romanianusa View Post
My N900 from Amazon finally say SHIPPING SOON and this order can not be canceled. They charged me $529.99 or something to the lowest...and i make multiple changes to the price.

I also canceled my DELL order. Can not believe they charged me when they're not shipping yet.

So i guess 2 Days SHIPPING from Amazon...i should get it by Mon??
That is great news! That means they probably do NOT put you to the back of the line for changing your price.

Posts: 25 | Thanked: 11 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Iowa, USA
When I sent an email into Amazon customer service to inquire about the price adjustment, I expressed some concern regarding being push to the back of the line. The customer rep that responded said they adjusted the total but mentioned nothing about line adjustment, so, I'm guessing that's not their policy.

Tags
psychotics unite, this thread is h a w t