Posts: 1,283 | Thanked: 370 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ South Florida
Originally Posted by bornsavage View Post
I got it on order from Amazon and Dell, whoever ships first gets my money. I got one from the NY flagstore which I had to give as a gift to my effin kid brother.
I'm lookin' to be adopted, Bro"!

Originally Posted by maxximuscool View Post
My god, Amazon stated that the date say the next shipment is after December 25th..
Take a look at my order below:

http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/3320/n900amzon.png
The December 25th date is more of a placeholder. Nearly everybody had that ate as the initial estimate. That is more for Amazon to cover in case there was no release from Nokia.

Originally Posted by les_garten View Post
I'm lookin' to be adopted, Bro"!
Trust me i even weighed on giving him my 50" TV instead! I was hoping i would get my online order in time but....and now he keeps texting me on my now obselete feeling N97.

I got my N900 from nokia USA its awesome. better than it seems in all the videos.

Originally Posted by maxximuscool View Post
Man I just order this phone on amazon on Monday this week, And I still have not heard anything back from them yet. Is the 4th December the shipping date for all Amazon N900 or just some? Can you help me confirm this or ask amazon for me?
The December 4th delivery date is specific to my order. I think the earlier response is accurate, as to Amazon filling orders on a first come first serve basis.

Last edited by Tehuti; 2009-11-27 at 05:44.

Originally Posted by bornsavage View Post
I got it on order from Amazon and Dell, whoever ships first gets my money. I got one from the NY flagstore which I had to give as a gift to my effin kid brother.
Doesn't Dell charge a restocking fee on returns?

I think the idea is to cancel the order that doesn't ship first. Thus no restocking fee.

But yes they do.

http://support.dell.com/support/topi...=us&l=en&s=gen

"Meamo!" sounds like what Zorro would say to catherine zeta jones... after she slaps him for looking at her dirtily...

Originally Posted by Laughing Man View Post
I think the idea is to cancel the order that doesn't ship first. Thus no restocking fee.

But yes they do.

http://support.dell.com/support/topi...=us&l=en&s=gen
Got it

Almost canceled my Amazon Order to go with Dell, but the tax charged made the savings negligible.

Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
still waiting in pain for the N900 every moment every breathe... =_=!!

Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
Hey guys got this email from amazon regarding my order on the 23 Nov 2009. This sound really promising.

Hello,

From your e-mail, I understand that you are concerned regarding the delivery of the "Nokia N900 Unlocked Phone" in the order #104-9641563-9672226.

I've checked the current availability of the item on our website and found that it is listed as "This item has not yet been released". We rely on our suppliers for release date information.

However, we received information from our sources that the stock of this item is on the way to our fulfillment centers and it we'll be shipped soon.

I'll not be able to give you the exact delivery date of this item, however, I can assure you that you'll see your order soon and it will be delivered before Christmas.

As soon as we receive the stock of the item, we'll be able to ship it to you. We'll also send you an e-mail when your order is shipped. As per our standard policy, we do not charge you for items until they enter the shipping process, so you will not be charged for this item until it is available and we have shipped it to you.

Tags
bumped by idiot?, impatience, n900 release, strange